You/Hitch Dreyse - Idiot

Hitch had repeatedly warned you to stop getting into messes with Marlo. You always ended up getting hurt but you never listened. He was your best friend and you weren't going to stop defending him because you got a couple of bruises. But you had to admit that it was getting annoying that he continuously kept getting into fights with your superiors. They all hated you and tasked you with the worsts tasks for always causing trouble. It was one of the main reasons why Hitch wanted to continue to hide your relationship. She loved you but she was not going to deal with the extra work that would be handed to you because of the stupid fights you would get into. 

"Marlo, don't do it. It's not worth it."

"I'm not just going to stand back and let them get rich off of our branch! Their making us look bad."

"Marlo, please. I'm begging you. I can't get into another fight. Hitch is still mad at me for the last one that we got into."

"Then don't help me."

"You'll get your ass beat if I don't."

"Just stay away then. I don't care if I get my ass beat. I'm not going to stand here and let them do this."

"Marlo...Marlo!"

He ignored you and continued to make his way to your superiors. You couldn't hear what they were saying but you just knew he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. While he was arguing with the 3 main guys, he was getting surrounded by others. He wasn't going to get out of there without a few broken bones. 

"Don't!"

Hitch hissed at you as she pulled you back. 

"I have to help him, Hitch. Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

"I'm seeing and idiots that doesn't know when to mind his business. I'm not letting you go in there and get your ass beat."

"Hitch, he's my best friend. He's always been there for me."

Hitch let go of your sleeve and stepped back. 

"Don't expect me to take care of you when they beat your ass."

X

"Are you not going to help your girlfriend?"

"What?! She's not my girlfriend. I don't know what you're talking about Annie."

"Hitch, I'm your roommate. I've caught the two of you making out in your bed when I came back from the showers."

Hitch felt like an idiot for thinking that the two of you were safe. It had been a little suspicious that Annie would show up late in the night whenever you came around to spend time with her. 

"Alright, fine. But I did warn her. I told her to stop getting into these messes but she won't listen to me."

Annie doesn't say anything as she watches the scene unfold. 

"You owe me for this."

"Owe you for what?"

The shorter of the two took off and joined in the fight. 

X

If it hadn't been for Hitch or Annie to distract them from beating the two of you up, both of you would've gotten some broken bones. 

"The two of you are idiots! You could've gotten killed."

"But we didn't. Annie helped us."

"Well if it wasn't for her, Marlo. I could've lost my girlfriend."

"But you didn't."

Marlo cried out in pain as Hitch pressed on his bruise to make him hurt. 

"You're lucky that the only gave her minor bruises. I would've beaten your ass myself if they did something worse."

"Babe, I'm sorry. Stop bullying Marlo for trying to do what's right."

"And you! I could beat your ass for not listening."

"You love me too much to hurt me, Hitch."

Hitch narrowed her eyes at you, making you gulp loudly. She could be scary when she wanted to be. Hitch only showed her scary side when she was really mad at you. It had been a while since she had last shown it to you but it felt scarier this time. You had a feeling that Annie had something to do with it. 

"You're on thin ice, (y/n). Don't push your luck."

"I love you, babe."

"I love you too, idiot."