You/Hange Zoe - Innocent

"What did you say cadet?"

Jean tenses up when he hears Hange behind him. Before he has a chance to respond, you beat him to it.

"Hange! Jean was just about to explain to me a joke. I think you might find it funny."

As Hange walks to stand by your side, they bump shoulders with him. Jean doesn't say anything despite his shoulder starting to hurt. He could tell the Section Commander was pissed.

"Oh, really? I would love to hear your joke, cadet. What is it?"

"I...It wasn't a joke! Actually, I forgot the joke. Please excuse me Section Commanders."

He turns around to start walking in the opposite direction but Hange grabs his arm and turns him back around.

"I don't think so Cadet Kirstein. Tell us the joke and that's an order."

"Hange! Don't be so mean to him. Maybe he really forgot."

Jean nearly gets a whiplash as he sees them change expressions so quickly when they turn to you.

"I just really wanted to know what the joke was. You can't blame me for wanting to know what it was." They turn back to him with a glare. "So tell us the joke."

He knew he was already doomed, the least he could do was be honest about what he was going to say in hopes that they wouldn't be so cruel in front of you.

"What did the toaster say to the slice of bread?"

"You're going to be toast?"

You answer after Hange doesn't give him an answer.

"That's right! It's not as funny. I'm sorry. I have to go!"

He quickly turns around and actually runs off before Hange could stop him.

"I actually found it to be quite funny."

You finally say after you're done laughing. Hange leans in and presses a kiss to your lips as she takes your hand to lead you to the dining hall.

"It was, wasn't it?"

She didn't find the joke funny but she did find the whole situation to be hilarious. Jean was lucky that she had caught him in time before he could ruin your innocence with his dirty jokes.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Historia Reiss - Worry

Ymir - Heather

Hitch D... - Joke

Petra ... - Guilt Part 2

------------