You/Mikasa Ackerman - Attention

You could barely breathe as Annie slammed you down on the ground

You could barely breathe as Annie slammed you down on the ground. As you struggled to breathe, you were regretting ever asking her for help in your training. You knew she wouldn't take it easy on you like Mikasa and yet you still decided to ask for her.

"I'm going to continue slamming you on the ground if you don't block my attack."

"How am I supposed to block when you're moving way too fast?"

Annie rolls her eyes as she gets in position again. You groan at the sight of her and don't bother to get up.

"I've told you a million times. You need to pay attention to my tells. Once you figure them out, you'll be able to have an easier time to block my attacks. Now get up and fight me."

You tried to stand up but you were in far too much pain to do so. All you wanted to do was lay in Mikasa's arms to help you forget the pain that you were currently in.

"I can't. I think you broke me."

"Don't be an idiot, (y/n). I agreed to help train you because I know that you have the potential. Don't make me regret ever agreeing to help you."

Annie is actually kind enough to give you a hand as you stand. You weren't sure what you had done for her to take a liking to you but you were glad that she considered you a friend.

"Alright. I can do this."

You tell yourself as you get into position again. Annie gives you a second to get ready before she attacks. You thought you were ready but as you saw her coming at you, you just closed your eyes and waited to be slammed back on the ground again. After a few seconds of nothing, you open your eyes to find Mikasa standing in front of you to block Annie's path.

"Get out of the way, Ackerman. We're training."

"No. Training is over. You can train another day when she recovers from the beating that you gave her."

"Mikasa, I'm fine. Annie was helping me...." She doesn't say a word as she wraps her arms around you and throws you over her shoulder to carry you away. "Mikasa, what the fuck? Put me down!"

You struggled in her arms for her to let you go but it did nothing. She was far too strong. Normally you liked seeing her strength but not this time as it meant that you couldn't get her to let go. You finally stopped struggled and looked up to see Annie actually laughing at you. Unable to do anything, you just flicked her off. As you do, she stops laughing and glares at you. You gulped loudly, knowing that for your next training session she make things far harder for you.

"If you wanted to train, you should've asked me."

"No offense but I don't think that you would ever use your full strength on me."

"That's because I don't want to hurt you!"

You can't help but smile at her words.

"I know and that's okay. That's why I asked Annie to train me. She clearly didn't hold back."

You tell her as you wince in pain when you move just a little.

"I'm joining the two of you in your next training session to make she doesn't hurt you again. I'm also taking you to the infirmary.."

"No! I just want you to hold me. I'm tired and I just want to take a quick nap before dinner. Besides, I'm sure you have other things to do than babysit me. I can handle Annie."

"Fine but if you still continue to hurt then I'm taking you to the infirmary. You clearly can't handle Annie. You got beat up."

"I was just distracted! I'll win next time."

"What were you distracted by?"

Mikasa's tone shifts with her question. You couldn't quite tell what it was.

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that I got beat up."

"It obviously matters. What distracted you?"

You sigh as she gets more insistent. She was obviously not going to let it go.

"because I thought I was going to die! You should've seen how fast she charged at me."

"Oh...I..."

"Just what do you think that distracted me, Mikasa."

You ask when she has a hard time responding. It was unlike her to be acting like this.

"Nothing. It doesn't matter."

She opens the door to her room and hands you a clean pair of clothes to change into so the two of you could lay down.

"Nu uh. You don't get to do that. I answered so you have to answer me."

You don't change as you wait for an answer. She does anything but look at you until eventually she meets your eyes.

"I thought you were distracted because of her."

She mumbles quietly that you had to strain your ears to be able to listen. You make your way to stand before her to lean in and give her a soft kiss.

"Mikasa, I only have eyes for you. No else but you."

"You promise?"

You hold up your pinky.

"I pinky promise."

She smiles and wraps her pinky around yours.

"I'm sorry for dragging you out of there. I just got jealous."

"It's okay. I actually have to thank you. I think Annie would've broken something if we continued to train a little longer."

"I won't let that happen."

You kiss her again before you start to change.

"I know. Now get on the bad. I need you to hold me."

She gives you a small smile as she climbs on the bed and wraps her arms around you when you lay besides her. You're quick to fall asleep, feeling safe in her arms.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Rico B.... - Tired

Mikasa Ackerman - Hurt

Historia Reiss - Comfort

Mikasa Ackerman - Family

Annie Leonhart - Use

Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart - Crystal

------------