(SPOILERS FOR S4)You/Pieck Finger - Sides

AN: I have no seen S4 nor read the manga so this might be entirely wrong.

AN2: I tried to make this fluffy but it was kind of hard. Let me know if you want me to rewrite it.

You straddled Pieck's waist and held her arms above her head with one hand

You straddled Pieck's waist and held her arms above her head with one hand. You kissed her, distracting her so she wouldn't fight back as you handcuffed her hands to the headboard. You pull away from the kiss, making her chase your lips to continue the kiss. As she does, she finally takes notice of the handcuffs that you had put on her. She gives you a teasing smile, amused with what was going on.

"This a lovely surprise. I do wish I would've used these on you first but I'm not complaining. I'll just use them on you when we're done." She furrows her eyebrows, confused as to why you were just staring at her. "What?"

"Did you think that I wouldn't find out?"

A sense of dread washes over her as you talk. They had warned her to not get involved with you, especially because of who you related to but she didn't listen. She had fallen in love and because of the curse, she couldn't afford to waste any time.

"Find out about what? What are you talking about, (y/n)?"

"Stop treating me like a fool, Pieck. Tell me the fucking truth!"

Pieck stays calm, knowing you wouldn't hurt her. She looks away as she confirms everything that you had learned about her.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I'm just so tired of this war. I don't care about sides. I don't care anything else but you. I love you, (y/n)."

You couldn't stay mad at her. Not after the way she sounded. She might've lied about who she was but everything else was the truth. The only reason why you had found out about who she really was because she couldn't even properly lie to you. You had overheard her conversation with the other holder of the titan.

"What about your father? They'll kill him if they learned about your involvement with me."

"Come back with me. I'll tell them that you switched sides. We'll be able to live happily. We'll get away from all this."

You sigh as you unlock the handcuffs, allowing her to hold your waist.

"You must've none know that our ending wasn't going to be happy, Pieck. I can't leave my brother. He's already lost so many people."

Pieck wants to cry. She wants to cry and scream at the world for being so cruel. She gave you a sad smile and pressed a kiss to the back of your hand.

"Then lets just have this one night to ourselves. Lets pretend that we're not on different sides."

You lean down to kiss her, letting your hands slide under her shirt to take it off.

"Just for tonight."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Pieck Finger - Misunderstood //kid fic

Rico B.... - Comfort

------------