You/Ymir - Other Part 2

Something was definitely up with Ymir

Something was definitely up with Ymir. Ever since a week ago, she had been acting strange. Historia didn't know what had happened and any attempts that she made to get an answer, Ymir would just tell her it was nothing.

Since Ymir wasn't going to answer her, Historia was forced to look for outside help. Considering that the two of you stopped hanging out, she figured that it had something to do with you. Wanting to get to the bottom of what was happening, Historia decided to approach you. The two of you weren't exactly friends but you were on friendly terms.

"(y/n)! I was wondering if I could talk to you for a second?"

You tense up when you hear her behind you. You had been successful in avoiding the two of them but it was only a matter of time before you ending up bumping into one of them. Taking a deep breath, you turn around and force a smile. You didn't want to show her that you were still upset about what had happened.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Could we go somewhere private?"

Being alone in the room with her was the last thing that you wanted. It was infuriating to see that she was acting like Ymir just hadn't dumped you for her.

"I guess. Lead the way."

X

The door closes behind her and you suddenly start to feel trapped. You were already regretting ever agreeing to speak to her privately.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"It's about Ymir. She's been acting strange for the past week and she won't tell me what's going on?"

You furrowed your eyebrow, unsure about why Historia would be confused about the way Ymir was acting. Historia should be more than aware about what was wrong with Ymir.

"Strange? What do you mean?"

"Well she's been distant. I've tried to talk to her but she just tells me it's nothing. I figured since I haven't seen the two of you spend some time together that it had to be about something that happened between the two of you."

You wanted to be mad at her but it was impossible with the fact that she was clueless about what happened. You felt bad that Ymir had kept her in the dark about everything.

"Something did happen between us Historia."

"Oh, what happened? Is there something I can do to help?"

You almost wanted to laugh but managed to stop yourself from doing so.

"We broke up. Apparently I was only good for her to make you jealous."

Historia had expected to hear about some fight that the two of you had. She wasn't expecting to hear that the two of you were dating and broke up.

"Ymir was dating you?"

"Yes."

"When did the two of you break up?"

"Last week. Thursday, I think. I've lost track of the days."

Historia felt sick. She had helped Ymir cheat on you. The two of them had been kissing for weeks and she never bothered to say anything.

"(y/n), I'm so sorry! I had no idea. Ymir said that the two of you were just best friends. I would've never done..."

You knew Historia was telling the truth. The poor girl couldn't lie to save her life.

"It's okay. You didn't know. Ymir is the one to blame for all this."

At the mention of her name, Historia expression changes. You had never seen her so angry. It was quite scary and you genuinely feared for what she was going to do.

"I have to go."

"Wait, where are you going?"

"To talk to her."

X

You couldn't help but follow after her. A part of you was excited to see what she would do to Ymir.

"YMIR!"

"Historia, what's goin...." Ymir doesn't get to finish her question as Historia slaps her. "What the..."

"You cheated on (y/n) with me! You said that the two of you were best friends! How could you lie to me?"

"I can explain!"

"Don't bother. I won't believe a word you'll say."

She storms off, leaving Ymir behind to try to figure out what had happened. When Historia is nowhere to be in sight, you step out of the corner so she could see you. You can't help but smile at her surprised expression.

"It hurts, doesn't it?"

You don't bother to wait for an answer. After what happened, you were feeling little better about the break up. Maybe Ymir cheating on you had been a good thing. She saved you from a bigger heartbreak.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hange Zoe - Cost //f

Historia Reiss - Guard

------------