(SPOILERS FOR S4)You/Historia Reiss - Away

You glared at the tall blonde, not liking how she practically knew everything about you while you had no clue who she even was

"How am I supposed to trust you? Especially when you're telling me all my life story and yet I know nothing about you."

"Do you really think that you're in any position to decline my help? Don't you want to get back to Historia...." Had it not been for the chains holding you down, you would've punched the smirk off of her face. "Ou. I struck a nerve. You must miss her, huh? How long has it been since you've seen her? 2..3..4 years. Wow. That's a long time."

Your face falls when you hear how long it's been. Any attempt that you had done to keep track of the days had been ruined by them. You had lost track before almost hitting a year and never bothered to keep up again.

"You're lying."

"I'm not lying. I have nothing to gain from lying to you. I just want to tell you everything that you've missed because they kidnapped you. I could go on and on as to how things have changed but I know that you don't care for any of that. You just care about your ex. It's a shame that the two of you lost so many years. Who knows how long she has left."

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

She laughs when she sees the anger return. It was always so fun to get a reaction out of you.

"Historia is pregnant. She's being forced to carry a child until she's no longer capable."

"Stop with your lies! Historia wouldn't agree to any of it. She's queen! She wouldn't let someone force her to do that."

"Ah but she would if it means not having to inherit a titan. You should've been there when they read their demands. She was so devastated and lost. It was honestly sad. I don't know how Paradis accepted her as queen. She's not fit to be a ruler."

"Shut the fuck up! Historia is more than fit to be a ruler. She was born to a queen!"

She rolls her eyes but doesn't make another comment. She was here on a mission.

"As fun as it is to mess with you, I'm here on business. We're planning on breaking you out. We want you to come with us when we finally head to Paradis."

"What if I say no?"

"You won't. Are you really going to turn down our offer to bring you back to your precious HIstoria. We're breaking you out tomorrow night so be prepared."

You don't have a chance to ask her anymore questions as she leaves. With nothing else to do, you think over what Yelena had said. You desperately hoped that she was only lying to you.

X

You don't bother to stay with the Scouts or even greet them when you arrive. Your main priority was to get to Historia so you stole a horse and sped off to the inner walls.

Once you arrived near the inner walls after a couple of days, it took you even longer to find Historia.

Following the directions that you had overheard, you eventually found Historia at a farm. You could barely contain your excitement when you spotted her blonder hair from afar.

X

Historia had been too distracted with her thoughts to realize that someone was approaching from behind. When she finally takes notice of the noise, she turns around and lets out a gasp of surprise when she sees you speeding towards her.

You jump off of your horse and rush to meet her halfway with a kiss. The two of you are in tears by the time you pull away.

"You're alive! You're actually here."

Historia stopped keeping track of the amount of times that she had hallucinated you. She knew it wasn't healthy but with how often she thought about giving up, it was the only thing that comforted her.

"I told you that I was going to return. I wouldn't lie to you."

Historia buries her face in your chest, unable to hold back her tears again.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, (y/n). I should've tried harder to renegotiate this."

It took you a second to decipher what she had said as it had all been muffled.

"There's nothing for you to apologize, Historia."

"But I'm pregnant. I...I cheated on you!"

You sigh and gently lift her chin so she could look up at you.

"You couldn't have cheated on someone who you believed to be dead. Besides, I don't consider this cheating. They threatened your life, you had no choice."

She's about to utter more apologies but you stop her from doing so with another kiss.

"Lets run away together."

"I...I can't. I promised myself that I was going to be the queen that the people needed."

"Historia, I love you but you're just another pawn in someone's game. Run away with me. Leave all these responsibilities behind. You don't owe anybody anything. Do you really want to stay here and continue having kids for who knows how long."

"No! You're right. I'm done doing what people tell me to do. Lets do it. Lets run away."

X

You slowly rocked (baby's name) to sleep as the three of you watched the sun set. It's been almost a year since the two of you had run away and neither of you could've been happier. There was no more titans, no more wars and no more forced pregnancies.

"Thank you for saving me, (y/n). I don't know how long I would've lasted if I had stayed behind."

You leaned down to kiss her softly.

"and thank you for coming with me despite how crazy my idea sounded. I love you, Historia. You and (baby's name) are my entire world. Nothing else matters to me."

"It wasn't as crazy as it sounded. I just couldn't say no to running away with the love of my life."