You/Pieck Finger - Work Part 2

AN: After posting it, I just now realized that you wanted for the reader to find out

AN: After posting it, I just now realized that you wanted for the reader to find out. If you're still interested, I can do a part 3 where the reader does find out

You weren't sure how long you've been locked in the room but you felt like you weren't going crazy by what you were seeing. You blinked several times to make sure you weren't imagining things but Pieck didn't disappear.

"Pieck!"

You tried to sit up to greet her but found yourself unable to do so by the restraints. She makes her way over to you and gently pushes you to lay back down.

"Try not to move so much. Those restraints look tight."

Pieck gently ran her thumb over the red marks on your wrist and then quickly pulled them back when you hissed. She shakes her head when she takes a seat on your bed.

"Please, Pieck. What's going on? What am I doing here? Did you tell them?"

She feigns a look of hurt at your accusation.

"I didn't tell them, (y/n). I don't know how they found out. I tried to plead your case but they refused to listen."

You start to cry, unable to hold back your tears. If only you hadn't been an Eldian, you wouldn't be in this situation. All you wanted was to help your mother.

Pieck wiped your tears away as they fell.

"I...I won't leave! Please Pieck. You h..have to tell them that I won't leave."

"I'll try but I can't guarantee anything. I however can promise to visit every chance that I get. I know it must be lonely."

You gave her a small smile, grateful that you had been wrong about her.

"Thank you,  Pieck. I don't know what I would've done without you."

She returns your smile and leans down to kiss you.

"Well you don't have to worry about that anymore. I'll be coming back."

X

Pieck kept her promise of returning. It wasn't often but you were eternally gratefully that she used her free days to visit you. You always looked forward to her visits as she kept you company and provided details about how your mother was doing. Pieck hadn't been able to do anything about your situation but she had been able to save your mother from the same faith as you.

"I got good news! They're going to take off the restraints. I'm not sure when but they promised to do so since you're behaving."

You had a wide smile, happy that your restraints were finally being removed. You couldn't remember the last time that they had been removed.

"I can't thank you enough, Pieck. You literally saved my life. I don't know how I'll ever be able to repay you."

She kisses your cheek as she feeds you another bite of the food she had sneaked in.

"It's okay, your company is all I've ever wanted."

X

Pieck removed the restraints after you had eaten your drugged food. Watching you sleep peacefully always reassured her that she had done the right thing. With you locked in the cabin away from everyone, there was nothing for you to worry.

"I'll always keep you safe, (y/n). I promise."

She presses a kiss to your forehead and then leaves the room.

X

When Pieck returns the next morning, she finds you struggling to get up from the floor.

"(y/n)! What happened?"

"I...I don't know. I think being restrained on the bed for so long made my muscles weak."

Pieck wrapped and arm around your waist and helped you back on the bed.

"It's alright, (y/n). I'll be here to help you get back your strength."

When she set you down on the bed, you refused to let her go and clung to her. Pieck didn't bother to pry your hands off of her. You hugging her was a dream come true to her. She couldn't wait for the day that you finally kissed her.

After a while, you finally pull back. Pieck frowns when she sees that you had been silently crying.

"I'm sorry. I just got emotional. I didn't think that I would ever have control of my body. I was scared that I would remain locked down on the bed." You quickly wipe away your tears before Pieck could do so. "Just ignore me. I'm being silly."

"Nothing you do is silly, (y/n)."

X

Since Pieck had been your only visitor, you grew closer to her. You clung to her the minute she walked into the room and refused to let her leave when her time was up. Pieck loved to see how dependent you had gotten on her. It was only a matter of time before she got what she had always wanted.

The two of you were enjoying snacks that Pieck had brought when you suddenly got quiet. Pieck frowned and placed her hand on top of your s when you looked down.

"Is something wrong, (y/n)?"

"Does no one else care about me? I thought that Zeke would at least pay me a quick visit or Porco but they never showed up."

Pieck clenches her jaw in anger but forces herself to calm down. There was no reason for her to get angry. She had you and no one else was going to take you away. She kneels by your feet and takes both of your hands in hers.

"I care about you, (y/n). You don't need the others. Aren't I enough?"

If you weren't on the verge of a breakdown, you would've noticed the crazy look in her eyes.

"Y..yeah. You're right. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cry again."

She kisses the back of your hand and wipes away your tears.

"It's okay, (y/n). I'll always be here for you."

X

Now that you were free, you always asked Pieck to cuddle with you. You were embarrassed at first but once she reassured you that it was okay, you always asked her to hold you.

"So Zeke was telling me....."

"...Pieck?"

You cut her off as you looked up to face her. She looks down at you with a curious expression.

"Yes, (y/n)?"

"Can I kiss you?"

You expect for her to turn you down but she gives you a brief nod. You take your time to lean in and kiss her.

Pieck was over the moon now that you had finally kissed her. You were simply happy to have another form of being closer to another human. Deprived of human contact, you treasured any contact with Pieck.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hange Z.. - (yandere)??

Hange Zoe - Cries

Hange Zoe - Comfort

Rico B... - Ignorance

Hitch ... - Rumors Part 2

Ymir - Confessions

Mikasa Ackerman - Late

Sasha Blouse - Beginnings

-----------