You/Historia Reiss - Worry

AN: Ymir stayed with the Scouts. Reiner is good and Reader is a titan-shifter.

"Are you sure that this is a good idea, Section Commander? They're out in the open

"Are you sure that this is a good idea, Section Commander? They're out in the open. They could get hurt."

"Queen Historia, the three of them are perfectly capable of handling themselves. If they're overwhelmed by the titans that will approach them, we'll help them out. Trust that we'll help keep them safe."

Historia sighed as she watched the three of you listen to Hange's directions. If Hange's experiments weren't beneficial to the advancement of humanity, she would've banned the crazy scientist from putting you through countless of tests.

"Alright. Carry on with the test then."

With the Queen's permission, Hange starts the test and immediately begins to take note of what's happening. Moblit hurries to write down everything that Hange is saying without missing a word.

An hour goes by without any accidents so Historia allows herself to relax. If something bad was going to happen, it should've happened by now. For now, she was going to watch you run around like a lunatic on Hange's orders.

X

"On your six! You have abnormals approaching the three fo you!"

Historia is off her seat before Hange finishes her warning. She's about to join the others when Levi stops her.

"They can handle it. You'll stay here."

"I can help! I just need my gear."

"I said they can handle it. If not, I'll join them."

"Go join them now, Levi! That is an order."

Levi glares at her for a second but does as he's told. He would never admit it but Historia could be a little scary when she was being protective of you.

X

Unable to do anything, Historia just watches as the three of you along with some scouts take down the abnormals that had interrupted the experiment. She hated not being able to join you as she felt helpless while watching you struggle with the titans.

The battle is soon over and you all make your way back to the HQ's over the Scouts. Historia is quick to head outside to greet you.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? This is why I said it was dangerous."

With her help, you climb out of your titan. Normally, you would just jump down but you were exhausted after the experiments and fight.

"I'm okay, 'Tori. Just a little tired."

Historia didn't ask any further questions after seeing how tired you looked. With the upcoming expedition, she knew that you needed to get as much rest as possible.

"Lets get you something to eat and then to bed. I wouldn't want you passing out on me."

You just laugh and nod. Historia was always so good to you and you appreciated everything that she did for you.

"Thank you, Historia."

X

Ymir and Reiner watched as the two of you headed back inside. They were honestly jealous of the fact that Historia had ended up picking you.

"Maybe I should've stayed with Bertolt. At least I wouldn't have to see this everyday."

"For once, I'm with you Reiner."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Ymir - Heather

Hitch D... - Joke

Petra ... - Guilt Part 2

Mikasa Ackerman - Warrior

------------