You/Hange Zoe - Cries

(Modern AU)

Hange looked down at her ringing phone for the fifth time

Hange looked down at her ringing phone for the fifth time. She felt bad for not answering your calls but it was going to be worth it. After being in a long-distance relationship for almost a year, Hange couldn't wait anymore to be with you. With your birthday coming up, she figured surprising you with a visit would start your birth week off right.

The calls eventually stop and she ends up receiving messages.

'Are you mad?'

'Did I do something to upset you, Hange?'

'Please just let me know that you're okay.'

'I'm worried. I'll take anything. Just please answer me.'

Not wanting to worry you anymore, Hange simply sent a thumbs up emoji to calm you down. It seems to work as you quickly reply.

'I'm glad you're okay. I'm not sure what's going on but please give me a call if you need me. I love you, Hange.'

Hange felt bad about leaving you on read but the plane was finally arriving and she had to turn her phone off.

X

You were tired after worrying about Hange all day. You didn't want to sleep in case Hange needed you but no one could blame you for closing your eyes for a few seconds.

You had just rested your eyes for a second when you suddenly hear tapping on your window. You think it's just the branch of the tree so you ignore it. When the noise becomes insistent, you went to check out what was making the noise.

Hange smiles widely when you poke your head out the window.

"Hange, what the hell? What are you doing here?"

Her smile falls after hearing your words. She hadn't expected for this to go badly.

"I..I wanted to surprise you."

Your eyes widen when you see her frown. It makes you remember what you had said just a few seconds ago.

"I'm so sorry! You just caught me by surprise. You're supposed to be halfway across the country. This is all a shock to me. But I liked the surprise! Let me go open the door for you...."

"No! I'm coming up."

Hange struggles to climb up and you just laugh over how ridiculous this was.

"Hange, just stay right there. I'm coming down."

Your girlfriend pays you no attention while they continue to figure out a way to get to the 2nd floor of the house.

X

"You there! What are you doing?!"

Hange freezes when a light is shined upon her. She holds her hands up when she hears said person approach.

"I...I lost my key. I'm just trying to get back to my apartment!"

The policeman makes his way to stand behind her.

"Turn around and put your hands on your head."

Hange quickly does as he says.

"I promise! I live here! I just forgot my keys and I..."

"Officer! What is going on here?"

The two of them turn to see you walking up to them. You winced when he shined the flashlight in your eyes.

"This doesn't concern you. Carry on."

"It does concern me. She's my friend and she hasn't done anything wrong."

"I caught her trying to climb the side of the building. Now I don't care what's happening here but she was clearly attempting to break into the house."

"I already told you! I lost my key and I was trying to get home without waking up my roommates."

Hange answers before you could.

"Please officer. My friend is an idiot but she's not a robber. I can prove that we live here."

The policeman wasn't about to let Hange go without proof.

"Alright. Lead the way."

You nodded and lead the two of them to your place.

X

After handing him your ID and key to the apartment, he eventually let Hange go.

"I can't believe you almost got arrested, Hange."

"I say it was well worth it. Now I can tell Levi about our forbidden love."

"Forbidden love?"

"Yeah! The cop almost arrested me to prevent me from seeing you."

You rolled your eyes at her exaggeration.

"He tried to stop you from 'robbing' our place. Maybe Levi will pay more attention if you start off with that."

"He'll pay attention to whatever I say." Hange pulled you closer to cuddle with you. "The scare was well worth it. Now we have a story to tell everyone."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hange Zoe - Comfort

Rico B... - Ignorance

Hitch ... - Rumors Part 2

Ymir - Confessions

Mikasa Ackerman - Late

Sasha Blouse - Beginnings

Pieck Finger - Wrong

-----------