You/Rico Brzenska - Captain

AN: I apologize for not following the prompt

"So I was thinking we should..."

"(y/n)!"

You turned around to find Levi with the rest of your squad. You quickly stood up and saluted him.

"Yes Captain Levi?"

He looks to Rico first and then back to you.

"You didn't report to training."

Your eyes widen in surprise as you hear this. You had asked for him to give you the day off so you weren't sure why he had come searching for you.

"But I asked for the day off. I..."

"You did but you're still required to go to training. Suit up and meet us back at the training grounds. Just because you're dating a Garrison Squad Leader doesn't mean you get special treatment."

"Yes sir! I'm sorry." He doesn't say anything, just turns around and leaves. The rest of your squad just give you an apologetic look before joining him. "I'm sorry, Rico..." Turning around, you found that she had somehow bent the metal fork. "Rico? Are you alright?"

You had to wave your hand in front of her to catch her attention. She looks down at the bent fork and then back to you.

"Sorry. I just really hate that man sometimes. It's fine. We can always have our anniversary dinner another day."

"I'll make it up to you. I promise." You leaned in to kiss her and then hurried to pull out your uniform. "Please enjoy the rest of the dinner."

"I'm not hungry anymore. Dinner was spoiled but it was good. Thanks again for cooking. I'll see you tonight?"

You nod and then she makes her way out. When she leaves, you hurry to put away the box of the ring before she could see it. You had planned on proposing tonight but your plans had been ruined. It annoyed you that Levi had decided to have training out of nowhere but there was nothing you could do. After putting the box away, you hurried to join the others.

X

Hange was in the middle of an experiment when she spotted Rico.

"RICO!!! HI!!!!"

Hange waved at her to come over and then met her halfway. They discreetly looked at her hands and then her neck. They frowned when they couldn't spot the ring you had showed them.

"Squad Leader Hange, what can I do for you?"

"Please, it's Hange. Is everything alright, Rico?"

"Why wouldn't it be?" Again, Hange attempts to discreetly look at her hands and neck but Rico catches her. "Are you looking for something?"

"What? No!! I'm not looking for anything! How was dinner?"

Rico scowled as she remembered the interruption.

"It was going fine until Levi interrupted us. He said she had to go to training so she left me halfway into dinner."

"Levi did what?!"

Hange was shocked to hear this. Levi never had unplanned training sessions.

"I'll go talk to him. Maybe I can get him to..."

"Don't bother. I should've known that she wouldn't get a day off. It's fine. I should be heading out. I'll see you later Hange."

X

"Levi Ackerman! You did not just purposely ruin (y/n)'s day off."

"What are you going on about, Four-Eyes?"

"Unscheduled training sessions? Since when do you have those? You like order."

"I don't have to explain myself to you. Now if there's nothing else. Go away."

He attempted to go back to his book but Hange took it away.

"You did it on purpose! I know you."

"You don't know anything. Now go away."

"You knew she was going to propose, didn't you?"

"Tch. So what?"

"So what? How could you do that?"

"I'm only saving her from heartbreak. They should be thanking me. Getting married as soldiers? Have they not seen the piles of bodies that we bring back when we go out on expeditions?"

"I'm giving them the day off and you better not interrupt again. If you do, I'll have Erwin intervene."

Hange spins on their heel and walks out of the room.

X

"I can get another day off? I don't understand."

"Consider this as a repayment for your help. Now go propose to your girlfriend. I want to see the ring on her when I see her again."

You gave them a tight hug.

"Thank you, Hange! I promise to work twice as hard. Thank you! Thank you!"

X

After leaving Hange, you rushed to your room to grab the box. You were going to propose today and you couldn't afford distractions. Dinner could wait.

"Rico!"

You yelled at her as you watched her walk with down the streets with her squad. She turns around to find you running at her in full speed. She barely has time to catch you as you jump into her arms.

"What is going on?"

"Marry me?! I was going to propose last week but Levi ruined it and..."

"Yes! Of course, I'll marry you."

You pulled her into a deep kiss before clasping on the necklace with the ring around her neck. Her squad cheered and clapped as they saw their captain finally smile.

X

When Rico learned about what Levi had done, she couldn't let go. Whenever you even mentioned his name, she would go on and on, cursing his name for what he had done. It often took you a while to get her to relax and forget about him.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Rico B... - Uncomfortable 

Mikasa Ackerman - Ease

Pieck F... - Part 2

Hange Z.. - (yandere)??

Hange Zoe - Cries

Hange Zoe - Comfort

Rico B... - Ignorance

-----------