You/Petra Ral - Rush

Petra didn't mean to overhear your conversation with Mikasa

Petra didn't mean to overhear your conversation with Mikasa. She was just making her way to the training grounds but stopped when she heard the usually silent girl speak for more than a sentence. Once she was sure that she couldn't be spotted by either of you, Petra leaned in to better hear your conversation.

"I don't know how to say this. I've never done this before."

Mikasa holds back from using her scarf to hide herself from you. She couldn't understand why she couldn't just ask you the question that was at the tip of her tongue. For once, she wished that she had Eren's bold attitude.

"It's okay, Mikasa. Take your time."

You give her a smile, hoping it would make her feel at ease. It actually manages to do as she returns your smile.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me. This Saturday since we have the day off."

Your eyes widen a bit in surprise. When Mikasa asked to speak privately with you, you didn't think she planned on asking you out.

"Mikasa, I..."

"(y/n)! There you are. Come on, we're going to be late."

Petra cuts you off as you're about to answer. She doesn't even give you a chance to answer Mikasa as she drags you away. You give Mikasa an apologetic smile, silently mouthing a 'later' to her.

"Petra, what the hell? Where are we going? What are we even going to be late for? Levi gave us the day off."

"I know! We're going to be late for the market. I know how much you like those little pastries when they're warm. If we hurry out, we can grab some fresh ones."

X

Just like Petra had said, the two of you had hurried to the market and arrived just in time to grab some fresh pastries. She manages to surprise you by not letting you pay and grabbing you a couple of more for you to enjoy.

"Petra, I could've paid. You didn't have to do that."

"I know but I wanted to. Come on, lets go see what they're selling today."

Petra interlocked your fingers and walked around the market with you. She never let go of your hand and you were content with holding hands with her. The two of you spent the majority of the day buying random stuff to take back to the base. Anytime that you said you liked something, Petra would take it from you and pay for it. You didn't want for her to continue to pay for your things so you kept yourself from mentioning liking anything in the market. Even if you kept quiet, Petra would still somehow find out what you liked.

"Are you hungry? Hange highly praises this place. Do you want to check it out?"

"I could go for some food."

Petra takes your answer as a yes and drags you inside.

X

Just like earlier, Petra also paid for your food.

"Petra, why do you keep buying me things. I can pay for my stuff too."

"I know but I want to. I hardly spend my money.."

"Exactly, you should save it for yourself."

"But I like buying you things."

You narrowed your eyes at her, trying to figure out what was her end goal. People just didn't buy things for others because they liked buying things for them. They always wanted something in return.

"Alright, spill it. What do you want?"

"What do you mean?"

"I have a feeling that you have ulterior motives for buying me things so what is it."

She takes a large sip of her beer, needing the alcohol courage for what she's about to ask you.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" You stare at her for the longest time, making her uncomfortable as she doesn't know what you're thinking. "Nevermin..."

"Yes. I love to go on a date with you but I need to turn down someone before we continue anything?"

Petra knew you wouldn't like that you had heard your entire conversation with Mikasa.

"Oh, who?"

"Mikasa, she asked me out before you dragged me to the market. I was going to turn her down but you know..."

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay. I had fun, I just feel bad for making her wait the whole day."

"Then lets not make the poor girl wait any longer."

X

You had Petra wait for you in your room as you went to search for Mikasa. You eventually end up finding her outside with the other cadets.

"Could I talk to you for a second?"

Mikasa nods as she gives you a smile, ignoring the comments that everyone was making about the two of you. Mikasa hadn't told them about her crush on you but they had figured it out.

"I'm sorry about earlier. Petra seems to forget it's incredibly rude to do that."

"It's okay. So what were you going to say?"

You sigh, feeling bad about what you were going to say.

"I'm sorry, Mikasa. You're amazing but I just don't feel that way about you."

Mikasa's smile fell at your answer.

"Thank you for giving me an answer. I'll just go."

You don't say anything as you watch her walk away. Once you're sure that she's not coming back, you make your way back to your room.

"So? How did she take it?"

"As well as you could take a rejection?"

"I'm going to have to watch my back for a while, aren't I?"

"You just might, Petra."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Sasha Blouse - Push Part 2

Hange Zoe - Ring

Ymir - Part 2

------------