You/Historia Reiss - Blue

You kept staring at the ring, memorized over the color of the stone

You kept staring at the ring, memorized over the color of the stone. It was just like the blue in Historia's eyes. You finally snap out of your trance when you realize you hadn't given Historia an answer.

"Yes! Of course, I will! A thousand yeses!"

Historia's smiles widely and immediately slides the ring in your finger. Since the proposal had been a private affair, it was only the two of you.

"I've been wanting to propose since we graduated and it wasn't until recently that I found the prefect ring for you." The two look at the ring that Historia had given you. Historia traces the stone as she continues to explain how she got the ring. "More specifically the stone. Once I found it, the ring was easy to make. What do you think?"

You cupped her cheeks and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

"I love it, Angel-eyes. The stone matches the shade of your eyes. Thank you."

Historia felt a weight fall off her back when she heard it. She was worried that you would hate it but she was more than happy to hear that you loved it.

"Anything for you, darling."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Nanaba .... - Return

Hange Zoe - Princess

Annie Leonhart - Reassurances

-----------