You/Historia Reiss - Who

"Come on, (y/n)

"Come on, (y/n). Just tell me. We're best friends. I'm not going to tell anyone."

"I don't need to tell you anything, Ymir. You seriously need to mind your business."

She wraps her arms around your head and pulls it under her armpit to mess with your hair. You try to make her let you go but she's surprisingly strong.

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you. Just let me go!"

She thankfully lets you go. You glare at her as you fix your hair but she remains unbothered.

"Well? I'm waiting."

You roll your eyes as you cross your arms over your chest.

"You're so fucking annoying, Ymir. I don't even know why we're best friends. Since you seem to want to know so badly. Historia is the bottom and I'm the top."

"No way! Shorty is actually the bottom? With the way she was in training, I expected for her to be the one on top."

Knowing you weren't going to like the answer, you refrained from asking her about it.

"Whatever. Now that you know. Leave it alone. I'd prefer if you actually forgot about what I told you. Historia would kill me."

With your back to her, you missed the smirk she was giving you.

"We wouldn't want that."

X

You're half asleep when you suddenly feel someone straddle your waist. Smelling something sweet, you knew it was Historia so you didn't fight when she grabbed your hands and held them over your head.

"I'm a bottom?"

You immediately open your eyes to see an amused Historia.

"Tori, I...I was kidding. You know how Ymir is. She was just being annoying. I had to get her off my back."

"So why didn't you tell her how much you enjoy being on yours? As a matter of fact, why didn't you tell her that you love being on your knees for me. That you love to please me."

You tried to get out of her grip but she had always been stronger than she looked.

"I...I'm sorry."

You gulped loudly when she wrapped her hand around your throat and lightly squeezed.

"Oh, you're about to be."

X

Ymir couldn't stop laughing when she noticing the barely hidden hickeys in your neck. She had always known you were the bottom from the beginning. She just wanted to see how Historia would react.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Annie Leonhart - Safe Part 3

Historia Reiss - Blue

Nanaba .... - Return

Hange Zoe - Princess

Annie Leonhart - Reassurances

-----------