You/Annie Leonhart - Lost

AN: Annie gets out of the crystal just before the Scouts invade Marley.

Annie took a deep breath after finally being released from the crystal for who knows how long

Annie took a deep breath after finally being released from the crystal for who knows how long. She knew it had been a while from the stories that Armin and Hitch told her but she never knew the exact time.

It honestly didn't matter how long it had been. All she cared about was finding you. Alone with her thoughts, Annie would constantly think about you and the betrayed expression you had when she revealed who she was. She regretted not telling you about who she really was but it had been for your own safety. Reiner had killed Marco without a second thought when he had learned about who they were and what they were planning to do. If he heard that you knew, there was no doubt in her mind that he would've killed you too. She wouldn't have been able to live with herself if she had been the reason you were killed.

"Annie!"

She looks up to find Hitch running down the stairs at full speed. Not wanting to get captured, she picks herself up and gets in her fighting stance to defend herself. She couldn't transform as she needed Hitch to find you

"I don't want any trouble. I just want to know where (y/n) is."

Hitch stood at a distance with her hands raised up to let Annie know that she wasn't going to hurt her. Annie might've betrayed them but it was now water under the bridge. They had more pressing issues to deal with and they needed all the help they could get.

"Lets go upstairs. You're shivering and in need of new clothes."

"I'm fine. Just tell me where (y/n) and I'll leave."

"And I'll tell you as soon as you get into something warm."

Annie has no choice but to do as Hitch said to get information she needed.

X

Hitch rapidly tapped her fingers on the table while she thought about the different ways she could tell her what had happened. She might've not known Annie for a while but from what she had heard from 104th class, she loved you with all her heart.

"So tell me. Where's (y/n)?"

Annie asks as she walked into the room while drying her hair.

"Are you hungry? What am I saying, you probably are? Let me go...."

"Hitch!" Annie yells at her, cutting her off. "I just want to know where (y/n) is."

Hitch looked down at her hands as she took a deep breath. When she looks up, Annie was sitting across from her.

"Annie, I'm sorry but (y/n) is gone. She died when Reiner and Bertolt revealed themselves to the Scouts."

Annie starts to laugh hysterically. After spending years of hiding who she was to protect you from them killing you, they still turned out to be the reason you had died.

Hitch watches in horror as Annie continues to laugh until tears spill. Her laugh soon turned into sobs as she began to cry for you. Wanting to comfort her friend, Hitch makes her way over to Annie to wrap her in a hug. She had expected for Annie to push her away but the blonde just lets her hold her.

X

Annie placed her flowers against your grave after whispering a quiet prayer.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n). I should've been there to protect you. I shouldn't have been a coward." She had expected to be out of tears after crying for so long but her tears spilled once again as she apologized to you. "I hope you're living a happier life wherever you are. I might join you soon so I can beg for your forgiveness." She sits at your grave to rest her back against your tombstone. If she closed her eyes and concentrated enough, it almost felt like you were there with her. "I promise to make them pay for what they did."

X

Annie ignored the looks she was getting as the new commander of the Scouts explained to her how she was going to help out.

"...Eren is going to need backup and you're going to help him. We're confident that the Marleyans will focus their attack on Eren. Reiner will more than likely be there. I know you said that you want to personally kill him but if one of the scouts gets an opening, they will take it. Understand?"

"I understand."

"Good. You're still a traitor to Paradis so if you step out of line, we won't hesitate to kill you."

"I only want to kill Reiner. I don't care about anything else."

X

Reiner thought he was imagining things as he saw the Female Titan race down the streets for him. He knew it was Annie as the titan still had the same form since the last time he had seen it. He wanted to talk to her but there was no way he could do with him in his titan.

"Annie!"

He yells at her when he's out of his titan. He sees her hesitate for a second and then she gets out of her titan.

"I have nothing to say to you. You killed the only thing I loved in this world."

"I'm sorry, Annie! It wasn't intentional!"

He wasn't sure if she had heard him as she had gone back to her titan but the loud piercing scream was enough to let him know that she wasn't happy. All he could do was defend himself as she continued to attack him. His titan was far too slow for how quick she was able to move.

X

Mikasa watched from the air ship as Annie continued to attack Reiner without hurting him. She knew that Annie wouldn't be able to take him out on his own so she jumped out to join the fight. The two of you had gotten close after what happened with Annie. It pained her that she hadn't been able to protect you but she could make it up to you by killing the one who was responsible for your death.

Using her thunder spears, she throws them at his hands and neck before taking off to a nearby roof.

Annie sees her opening and takes it.

X

"Even after everything that you did. (y/n) still loved you."

Annie's hand stilled as she heard Mikasa.

"I never deserved her love."

"I couldn't agree more but she loved you. She would've wanted for you to live on Annie."

"How can I when everyday I get reminded that she's gone and never coming back."

"Do what she did when you were stuck in the crystal. Take it one day at a time."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Sasha Blouse - Help

Sasha Blouse - Alternate

Mikasa Ackerman - Red

------------