You/Annie Leonhart - Dare

Spotting your girlfriend on the other side of the mess hall, you call her name in attempt to get her to wait for you but she just ignores you

"Annie!" You try to reach her but you're stopped as other cadets get in your way. By the time you finally head outside, Annie is nowhere in sight. "Annie!" You call for her in hopes she would be around but no one answers.

You can't help but feel a little upset that Annie hadn't waited for you. The two of you always had dinner together unless she told you otherwise but she hadn't told you anything before dinner. With a sad sigh, you make your way back inside the mess hall with a pout.

X

"Hurry up and get in partners. We don't have all day!"

You turn to Annie with a smile, happy that you would get to work with her. When you turn around, you find that she had made her way over to Reiner without a word. Your smile falls when she doesn't even bother to turn around.

Unable to partner with your girlfriend, you end up being stuck with an asshole that takes things too far. Shadis has to call off practice as you're taken to the nurse from the injuries you had sustained from being tossed around.

X

You sulk the entire day that you're stuck in the infirmary as Annie doesn't bother to show up once. You had hoped that she would visit since you had gotten injured but that hadn't been the case. Rather than your girlfriend show up, your friends and acquaintances showed up to keep you company.

At the end of the day, you were released and allowed to return back to your room. When you returned, you found Annie in a deep sleep. You thought about waking her up but you decided against it and went to your bed. You had been upset that Annie hadn't showed up but now you were pissed.

X

Early morning, Annie is woken up by a splash of cold water.

"Where the fuck were you?"

The blonde was seconds away from snapping someone's neck but stopped herself when she heard you. You sounded pissed and she knew she had taken things too far. As much as she wanted to just give in and talk to you to apologize, she had a bet to win. She wasn't going to let Reiner win.

Instead of saying anything, she turns around and heads out of the dorm.

"Annie! Annie! What the fuck!"

Just as you stepped outside to catch up with her, she was gone again.

X

The rest of the week was hell for Annie. You were demanding answers and doing everything you could to get them. It hadn't been easy for Annie to deal with your attempts to get answers but she had made it. As soon as she woke up, she rushed to be the first at the mess hall to grab breakfast.

When you wake up, you see Annie standing in front of you with a tray of breakfast and your favorite candy.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Reiner dared me to ignore you for a week."

Annie held her breath as she watched your eyes trail down her body. You made sure that no one was in the room before grabbing the collar of her jacket and pulling her down so that you could whisper in her ear.

"I want to see you on your knees, begging for forgiveness. Anything other than that, I won't forgive." You lean back, smiling when you see a hint of pink on her cheeks. "You accept another dare like that and Shadis will be the least of your problems."

Annie let out a sigh of relief when you left the room. She thought she was a dead woman but you were being forgiving. It pained her to think about getting on her knees and begging for forgiveness. She was Annie Leonhart, she didn't beg for anything or anyone. But if she wanted to get back on your good side, she had to do as you said.

When Annie was done begging for forgiveness, she was going to kill Reiner for his stupid dare.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hange Zoe - Tell

------------