You/Hitch Dreyse - Problem(IQ)

You gulped loudly as you saw Marlo approach. The two of you weren't exactly friends because of how often the two of you disagreed with each other. You weren't surprised that he had basically searched the entire area to find you. You had after all ended up insulting his haircut. It wasn't your fault that someone didn't tell him that it wasn't in style anymore. 

"Hitch, baby. Please, help me!"

Hitch turned to face you, annoyed that you had interrupted her talk with Annie. 

"I got two words for you."

Annie had a small smile, already knowing what Hitch was going to say. 

"I bet they're not going to be helpful. Will they?"

"Your problem."

"I suppose it is my problem for expecting that you would help. Annie..."

"Hitch, did you hear something?"

"Oh come on! You're literally looking at me!"

Sometimes Hitch loved how Annie joined in on teasing you. 

"Huh? It must've been the wind or something. Do you want to go get donuts or something, Hitch?"

"That sounds absolutely amazing, Annie. Lets go."

They stood up and started to walk out of the room. You ran after them, finding that the door had been locked behind them. 

"Guys! Guys! Open the door!"

You turned around to find that Marlo had gotten much closer. The only other exit was having to go through him. 

"Please! I'll pay for the donuts!"

The door is immediately opened and Annie drags you outside. You let out a sigh of relief as you lean against the door. 

"You promised donuts, lets go."

You were more than happy to follow after her. Hitch just laughed. She took your hand and leaned in to kiss your cheek. 

"You're lucky that she can't say no to free donuts."

"It wouldn't have need to come to that if you had helped me!"

"Like I said, it's no..."

"Not your problem. Yeah, yeah. I can't believe we're dating. I think maybe Annie and I should be the ones dating. After all, she's the one who always helps me."Hitch punches your shoulder, making you cry out in pain. "I was kidding! You know I love you, Hitch."

"That's more like it."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Pieck Finger - Sides

------------