CH4 - Finding The Demons

I stayed in the classroom with Aki in my embrace. I was sitting on the open window frame while waiting for my brother and Botan to come. As I was waiting I couldn't help but once more think about that strange man who I had see in my dream or vision. . .

That figure. . .his eyes were literally begging for my help but then he does a one-eighty fast, and his aura changes to a one that matches with a coldblooded murderer's. . .

What could this possibly mean? Is he actually a new threat and is trying to put fear in me, target me?

That might be a huge possibility since.

But then what was with that other face. . . ?

Is he was trying to tell me something. . . ?

"Hello!" A cheery voice said behind me and the next thing I knew, Botan flew into the classroom through the door. "Wait, where is Yusuke?" I just shrugged my shoulder in reply, because I haven't seen him for the past hours. Just then another person came into the classroom. "Hi Kuwabara!"

"Hey girls!" Kazuma greeted us both. "So what's this about Botan? Did you get another case from Koenma?"

"Yes, but we also need Yusuke for it." My blue haired assistant said.

"Oh, well you can forget that, he went out to fight with some punks." Kuwabara explained with an irritated tone, making me pinch the bridge of my nose and took a deep inhale.

"Not again. . ." I breathed out angrily to myself. Of course, he will be the same reckless dumbass as he was. . .

"WHAT?!?" Botan exclaimed in disbelief. "How can he be so plainly irresponsible? Does he really think that the chief pile of the River Sticks has time to on her schedule for recreational fighting?"

"Let's face it Botan, this is my brother we're talking about." I told her with my eye closed as my arms shifted around little Aki who chirped in agreement. "We should have gotten used to this by now."

"Well, Miyuki got a point there." Kazuma agreed with me as well. "Anyways, none of those guys looked tough, he probably already flattened them all and went off to the mall."

"Agh, what an awful mess." Botan huffed as she placed her hand onto her chin. "Guess I'll just have to tell you and Miyuki."

"What do you mean 'have to'?!" Carrot-Top demanded totally bothered by the tone my assistant was using. "I'm not a lameo back up plan!"

"Quit whining Pumpkin head, and get to the point Blabber mouth!" I told them firmly, not really in the mood to deal with Carrot-Top's bullshit. "So, what's this all about? And does this have to do with the Demon Insects that are flying around?"

"For those, I'm not sure if the assignment is connected with those. . . however. . . the case itself. . . it's a little complicated since we don't have much information about it. . ." Botan told me, making me look at her intriguingly.