CH7 - The Master Minds

"So, who is gonna wake him?" The idiot asked as we all looked down at the unconscious Yana. Seeing that no one was about to move, I voluntarily walked up to the sleeping Eggplant head and crouched down to his level.

"Wake up!" I snapped at him loudly as I slapped his long face. Like lightning he shot up fast and looked at all of us in confusion.

"Geez, do you always have to be that harsh?" I hear Carrot-Top comment

"Hn, I have my ways." I retorted as I rose up from the floor and dusted my hands off. "Especially when I'm tired of other people's shit." I growled that last part as I looked back at Yana and glare down at his frame.

"Hmpf, looks like you guys beat my old pal, Kaito." He stated as he rubbed his cheek, but still managed to let out a chuckle of amusement, making my eyes go slit.

"So far, we have been successful in opening two of the three door that will us to the subsequent room." My redheaded friend explained as he showed the two keys we had found.

"Don't tell me that's the reason why you guys woke me up." That bastard said with an amused look, making me want to slap him again, but instead I kept my cool.

"We woke you up, dunderhead, because of this." I sternly explained before showing the note that we had found on the door that we couldn't pass through earlier. "Saying that Yusuke dies if we opened the door without your approval."

"That is a good reason." Lavender head said smugly while smirking at my direction. I just narrowed my eyes at him and bit my tongue in order to hold back those growls of mine.

"If you know what's good for you, you will give us your approval." Hiei said as he pulled me back by my shoulder and then shield me from the pervert's view. "Unless your harbour a death wish. Especially now that you keep staring at my partner like that."

"May I remind you that those kind of tactics don't work here, Hiei." Yana reminded my Fire Demon. "So keep your mouth shut and do exactly what I tell you." I hear my demon lover growl. My hand went up to his shoulder ang squeezed it, getting his attention as I feel his shoulder relax just a little.

"It really chaps my high that we have to stand here and swallow this dweeb's abuse." Kazuma said only to make the purple head chuckle in amusement.

"Enough talk and just lead the way already." I said firmly, not wanting to waste anymore time with this bullshit.