CH43 - Judgment in the Heart - Part1

"There is little time for closing arguments."Sensui looked at the three figures who just stood by their fallen leader's corpse. "The tunnel is open." And just like that, the demons began to merge from the said portal while the entire cave room start to fall apart. "Are any of you brave enough to lead the way? Attempt to finish what your late friend could not?" He asked with a taunting manner, waiting anxiously to see how this battle will turn out. To his delight, one of them finally spoke up.

"Sure." Kuwabara answered to his question in a bitter tone while his heart is filled with rage. "Bravery is the only thing we got left."

Now there was no boundary, nor walls, nothing that could hold those three back from the moment they had been waiting for a long time now.

Without second thoughts Hiei took off his bandages and headband, revealing his Jagan eye that glowed furiously while his right arm got engulfed by the Dragon of the Darkness Flame. His eyes were filled with rage and with full speed he charged himself towards Shinobu while his demon friend let his inner Fox show up and later on join. Kuwabara looked at his friends in awe while the enemy just stayed on his seat and watched the two coming.

'Incredible.' The man thought to himself astonished but also amused. 'Their Demon Energies jumped to A class level.' And he knew he was the cause of that. Of course, he will take pride in it for sure.

"HEY! WAIT FOR ME YOU, GUYS!" Kuwabara called out to his comrades and is ready to join them. However, he paused for a second and looked back at his best friend who was still lying on the ground with that peaceful look on his face. Many would think he would be just asleep by just looking at it. But sadly, he is in a slumber where he will never wake up from, and Kazuma knew there is nothing else he could do for him, other than stop Sensui and while doing so, take his revenge on him. 'Urameshi. . . you died a hero's death. . .Sacrificing your life to save billions of others. You led your torches and I won't let your or Miyuki's death be in vain. Even if that means I'll be joining you two soon. . .' He sadly thought to himself, as his one finally goodbye to his rival and partner in crime. "Sensui, you're gonna regret making me mad!" He cried out loud to the enemy before he picked up speed and ran after his friends.

"DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!!!" The Fire Demon summoned his dragon and shot it toward the man giving everything he got while finally letting out the rage he had been force to keep down. Sensui did nothing to stop it, but he did summon his Sacred Energy to shield himself from the Flames of Darkness. "HERE IS A ONE-WAY TICKET FOR YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL, YOU BASTARD!!!" Hiei screamed from the top of his lungs before letting out another battle cry and shot more fire at the man. He can finally have it all out. He can finally take revenge on his friend and lover. Even though he never let emotions onto the battle field, he for once made an exception and let his anger drive him and boost up his energy, not caring if it would end him in the process. The Fire Demon won't give in without a fight.

'Huh not a bad way to travel.' Shinobu thought to himself as he was trapped between the fangs of the Black Dragon that soon shoot into the tunnel, burning the weak apparitions into crisps.

Kuwabara jumped upward and let himself get sucked into the tunnel. Kurama jumped as well and was leaping onto one boulder to another, following his friends' footsteps.

"Guy!"Kazuma cried out as soon as he got close enough to his demon friends. "Where are we going?!"