CH43 - Judgment in the Heart - Part2

[Akio before and after the Phoenix of Light - Art by me]

_________________________________________________________

"Does you're being here means my son has used the Mafukan?" Asked the all-mighty King Enma, the ruler of whole Spirit World with a solemn and steady tone.

"I'm not sure of that King Enma Sir." Botan replied fast, attempting not to let her tongue trip as she speaks. "All I know is that there was an Earthquake coming from the cave." Her voice was shaking a little since she had never went to as any help from the king himself. Only Koenma had done that, but sadly being out of action at the moment, someone who was fast enough had to make this report. And that reasonability fell on the young Grim Reaper's shoulder. "But I'm sure Yusuke will do something." That very statement the girl had added quickly did not settle down on King Enma nerves.

"Just Yusuke?" The powerful ruler asked with a small hint of interest while Botan just took a hard swallow before carefully rethinking her next words for a proper answer.

"W-well, unfortunately Miyuki had lost her life during the mission. " Botan said, leaving a sour taste in her mouth while making her anxiety grew up to the roof. "So, it means that her brother is our only hope in this matter."

"That's what I'm afraid of." The Ruler replied before he pulled his blinds up to reveal his face."I can no longer trust a cataclysm of this magnitude in those siblings' hands." Hearing that statement made the bluenette girl look as her master with questioning eyes while he raises himself up from his throne and took a few steps forward while Botan flew to the side to leave room for her ruler's path.

'What?' The Grim Reaper asked, confused on why her master had said such things. "But Yusuke-." Her voice were cut off by the ruler's booming voice

"Is no longer on this case." His majesty declared confusing the oblivious bluenette even more. "I have no choice but to call in my own men."

"The. . . Spirit Defence Force?" Botan asked in a stutter.

"The prince is likely has wasted too much time already." The king continued on with his words. "It's worse than we thought. My son made a very grave error when he recruited those Spirit Detectives. . ." Once more the young Grim Reaper was utterly confused.

'Those. . . Who is he talking about?' Botan tried to guess it, but not knowing any better she decided to speak up about the matter, at least to defend the Prince and his choices. "No one could predict Sensui." She pointed out meekly but the ruler of Spirit World heard it loud and clear.