//5 - "I really liked it..."//

Jungkook stumbles inside the silent home, rubbing his throbbing head as he carefully ascends to his bedroom. He doesn't really remember much, but the migraine he's currently suffering from tells him that he was pretty fucking reckless last night. The fact that the night became such a blur to him after a few hours is just bad.

     He woke up alone in a hotel room, the sheets tangled and dirty with bite marks all over his chest. When he checked his phone for the time and to call Namjoon for a ride to fetch his car, he noticed a new contact was added.

     Kitten.

     He was confused at first, but with Namjoon's constant grilling and teasing, it wasn't hard to remember. Faint memories keep resurfacing of his hot little escapade and before it turns him on too much, he stops himself from thinking about it any longer. Jesus, why the pet name Kitten though?

     He drops himself on his bed, groaning softly and he's convinced that despite his head feeling like it's on the verge of exploding, he can definitely take a long nap. However, that's short lived.

     "Dad?" Yeonjun calls from outside his door. Jungkook lets out a quiet grunt, not having the heart to turn his son away.

     "Come in," he says with a wince and Yeonjun walks in with water and some pain killers.

     "Uncle said you'd need these."

     Jungkook sits up and smiles gratefully, taking the pills and draining the cold glass of water. Yeonjun just raises his eyebrows.

     "I take it it was a crazy night last night?"

     A short chuckle escapes Jungkook and he tilts his head, his eyes flicker up at him. "I'd rather not talk about it. Hell, I don't even remember much of it."

     Yeonjun can't help but huff in awe. He's never seen his uptight father like this and deep down, he does feel bad for finding amusement out of his misery. He stops when Jungkook gives him a look. "Sorry. Um, I'll just get started on breakfast."

     Jungkook had given Hwasa and Hyung-won weekends off since that's usually when he's home. They already do so much for him, they've been there for almost five years now, so he feels they definitely deserve their time off. Besides, it's not like he can't handle his own kids himself, right?

     "Yea, that'd be great. Hopefully by then my headache has gone down a bit."

     He gets comfortable in his bed as Yeonjun leaves to wake Soobin. He figured both of them can cook to get things done faster and then they can wake up his siblings—it'd be a lot easier if they're the only ones awake right now. The little ones tend to get rowdy and be all over the place.

He brings his sheets up to his chin and closes his eyes, deeply sighing as he feels drowsiness kicking in.

     "Fuck," he moans, his head falling back onto his pillow, his fingertips digging into the beauty's hips. It's been so long since he's had sex and this feels like absolute heaven. It took him several more drinks to feel comfortable about doing this with a man and he's so glad he went through with it. He's going to have to thank the guys for the encouragement later.

     "Ow!" His body jolts in surprise.

     Is it weird that he just found it super hot how he just got scratched? The pain from the long drags of his sharp fingernails seems erotic to him. He hears a chuckle from above him.

     "You liked it, didn't you? I can tell by your face," he breathes out and he picks up his pace, bouncing faster on his lap as he starts to feel his climax building up. "Come on, I like a little bit of pain too, you know?"