//11 - "What did you do?"//

Jin brings his pillow over his head to drown out the insistent knocking on his door. He groans when he hears Jungkook call out his name.

     "Seokjin, wake up. I have to leave soon and I need you to start getting the kids ready," he says sternly, knocking loudly three more times before Jin answers him in annoyance.

     "Ok ok, I'm getting up now, alright?"

     He doesn't miss Jungkook's huff and he drags himself out of bed, running his fingers through his hair as he goes to get dressed. He knows he should've had an alarm set but he forgot. He's used to waking up thirty minutes before he has to leave for school since it doesn't take him long to get ready. Plus, Jimin would swing by and they'd ride to uni. Now, he has to wake up an hour and a half.

For the meantime, he pulls out a large plain shirt and some shorts from a drawer and puts on his slippers before he exits his room and heads down the hall to wake up the kids.

Sunday had gone by uneventful as everyone was left to their own devices. However, Jungkook wanted to spend time with his little ones—Changbin and Yeonjun got permission to go to a friend's house—but the kids also wanted to get better acquainted with their new nanny. They decided on a movie marathon and after constructing a list of suggestions made by them, they chose at random which to start off with.

Jin would get up most of the time to prepare snacks or fetch anything that the kids wanted, making him miss a lot of scenes from whatever film they were watching. He knows this is his job now, but Jungkook could've offered to help just a little. I mean, he was literally doing nothing besides eating, but whatever.

Then it eventually came time for bed, Yeonjun and Changbin having returned home an hour before. They took turns brushing their teeth, Jin having to help Jeongin as he still manages to get toothpaste all over his cheeks. He then tucked each of them in, reading a bedtime story to Jeongin, Minho, and Rosie—Kai claiming he's too big for a bedtime story.

     He ruffled Changbin and Yeonjun's hair when he bumped into them in the hall on their way to their bedrooms, chuckling at their groans of annoyance but they still said goodnight to him before he retired to his own room and called it a night.

     With his face still scrunched in sleepiness and still a bit drowsy, he softly knocks on Irene and Jisoo's door before Solar and Rosie's door.

     "Wake up girls. It's time to get ready for school," he says loud enough to be heard through the door. He's decided that he'll just knock on the door of the girls' room as well as both Yeonjun and Changbin's. It's just basic decency to respect their privacy.

     He receives an immediate response from Jisoo and Irene as they're usually pretty responsible about waking up on time. However, he has to knock once more on the other door and he hears Solar call out to him.

     "Ok, we'll be down soon."

     He does this with the rest of the children, having to knock louder in order to get a response from the boys. Lastly, he heads down to the end of the hall and quietly opens the door, padding towards Minho's small bed, gently combing back his hair.

     "Wake up, you have to get ready for school," he whispers and he smiles when Minho pouts, covering his face with his blanket. "Hey, if you get up, I'll buy you something."

     Minho slowly peeks out from under his covers, now fully awake at the mention of a gift. Jin knows he shouldn't rely on bribery, they eventually have to learn that that's not how things work, but for now, it'll pass.

     "Like what?"

     "We'll decide on that on the way to school. Right now, I need you to get up and brush your teeth, ok?" Jin says with a soft smile and Minho nods before throwing his covers off and swinging his legs over the edge of the bed, his little legs dangling as he's yet to reach the floor. He slides off and runs towards the bathroom.