//44 - "It's beautiful"//

"Hey be careful!"

The kids run off with Namjoon and Hoseok on their tails, trying not to lose them in the crowd of people who are out and about. Instead of having them cooped up in the house, Jungkook decided to take everyone out to see the light show down at the plaza. They gorged themselves with fried foods from the vendors and despite how cold it is, the kids don't feel a thing as they've been very active. However, the adults are pretty tired.

Jin and Jungkook find a place to sit and enjoy their little break, both sighing.

"I'm going to get gray hairs because of those kids but I'll just go ahead and blame you instead," Jin says jokingly, prompting Jungkook to roll his eyes.

"That's not fair, is it?"
"It is for me," he smiles. "What time is it?"

Jungkook checks his watch. "6:40, almost time for the show."

"Are we staying til the end of it?"

"Depends on how the kids are feeling," he answers, stuffing his hands in his coat pockets. He notices Jin rubbing his hands together for warmth and from his pocket, he pulls out his gloves and hands it to him.

"Here. They've been in my coat this whole time so they should keep you warm."

"You're not gonna use them?"
"It seems like you need them more, I'll be alright."
"Thank you."

The others return just in time for them to make their way to the show and much to their surprise, they managed to stay until it was over. They hang around for a little while and not long after, fireworks go off as the clock hits midnight.

Soon, they go home and after the kids are tucked in for bed, the adults gather up in the lounge to have a couple of drinks.

     "Ah, if only Yoon, Tae, and Jimin were here to celebrate with us," Hoseok sighs after finishing his beer with a grimace.

     "Where did they go?" Namjoon asks, opening up another beer for him.

     "Jimin said they were going up to the mountains," Jin replies, taking a shot.

     "Hopefully they don't get murdered."
     "Right, cause we're in a horror movie."

     "Hey you never know. People be crazy out here," Namjoon says in defense and they all just nod in agreement because yes, bitches be crazy.

     "Hey, we should take a trip too some time," Namjoon suggests to Hoseok.

     "Mm, that sounds nice," he replies, snuggling up to him. "How long has it been?"

     "A while."

     Jungkook cracks open another cold one. "I'm sorry guys. I've been working you two too much."

     Hoseok laughs. "I wasn't saying that to make you feel bad, Kook."

     "Seriously, you apologize too much," Namjoon adds while running his fingers through Hoseok's hair.

     "We should be calming down here soon so everybody should be able to have a vacation."

     "I can't imagine how tired you all must be after everything. I mean, I only dipped my toes in a little but I still got a taste of how hectic it can be," Jin joins in.

     "It wasn't too bad though for your first time though?" Jungkook asks.

     Jin shakes his head. "No. I had fun."
"Good."