//9 - "I hate you"//

"Read through the contract. There's no definitive date as to when we won't be needing your services but I will let you know in advance once I do know. The contract includes information like their bedtime, when you have to pick them up from school and any extracurricular activities they're in.

If I'm not here, don't let Yeonjun take the car to school, no matter what he tells you. I will contact their principals and teachers and let them know that you're authorized by me to pick them up," Jungkook rushes through all the information Jin needs and he's honestly having a hard time keeping up with everything he's saying.

"Uh, it says here that I'll be a live-in nanny," he mentions and Jungkook raises his eyebrows.

"Yes, is there a problem?"

"No," he mumbles. In fact, this just takes care of the whole living situation. This job is basically taking care of all his needs to survive. Although he's not too thrilled to be living under the same roof as this man.

"You have your license, correct?"
"Duh. I just don't have a car."

"You will have to borrow one of ours then. Make sure you drop the kids off on time, the school gates close at 9 am."

Jin bites his lip and Jungkook notices. "What?"

"Well I'm attending university and I have a class around that time."

"Why didn't you say so?"

He rolls his eyes. "I did. I put it on my resumé but you were too busy being a fussy man baby to notice."

Namjoon snickers and he picks up the paper. "Yea, it says so right here."

Jungkook glares at him before turning back to Jin. "Well that's gonna be a bit of an issue since Jeongin hasn't started school yet and you have to take care of him."

     "I... ok, I'll figure something out I guess."

"Great. A list of allergies and what not to eat are in there as well since you'll be required to cook for them."

"Wait, what about Hwasa?" Namjoon asks curiously.

"Something came up, that's why she had to leave early today. Sadly, she won't be able to continue working with us. She will come by later tomorrow to say her final goodbyes to the kids though," Jungkook tells Namjoon and he nods in acknowledgment.

"So it'll just be you and Hyung-won, the housekeeper, but you'll be here 24/7 unlike him. How soon can you move in?"

"Tomorrow probably. I don't have much so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle," he shrugs and Jungkook gives him a single nod as he stands up from the desk.

"You can meet the children right now and learn their names. Tomorrow you will be able to get more acquainted with them since there'll be more time."

Jin and Namjoon stand up as well, following Jungkook out into the living room.

"Uh, I thought I already met them? I saw one here on the couch when I came in and the two little ones that were here not long ago," Jin says confused and he sees Jungkook's smirk. He doesn't like that.

"That's not all of them."

"Wait, you can't possibly mean there's more?" He asks incredulously, wondering why this man would have so many kids. Hell, he didn't even know he had a family but details like that are not required for what they did that night. Wait, does that mean he has a wife? Did he just have sex with another married man without his knowledge?