//38 - "What are you doing here?"//

As a means to cheer them up, Jin decides to take the kids out to the park, having them also invite a friend if they wanted. He prepared everything beforehand, obviously asking permission from the kids' parents before getting their hopes up. He also asked Jimin and Hyung-won if they could help chaperone as well. With the sheer amount of kids running around, one could say it's like a damn field trip.

     He let Changbin and Yeonjun run off to the nearby pc cafe, having them agree to meet up with them in a couple of hours for treats at the bakery. 

     His phone goes off and for a moment, he thought it would be Jungkook. It's Junhee.

     "Hey."

     "Hey, what are you doing?"

     "I'm just here at the park with the kids."

     "Oh my. All of them? Can you handle that?" He chuckles and Jin smiles.

     "Of course I can. But I do have some reinforcements though. Are you doubting my abilities?" He says jokingly.

     Junhee laughs. "Of course not hun. I believe in you."

Interrupting their call, Jin looks up at the sound of Hyung-won and Jimin screaming, the little ones dog piling on top of the two grown men and he laughs. It makes him happy that they're enjoying themselves and this is something he would love to see every day.

"Do you need any extra help? It sounds like they're showing no mercy."

"You don't have to and besides, aren't you at work?"

"I want to though, I want to see you. And I finished up what I needed to do today, I'm actually walking out of the building right now."

It has been a while since they hung out since all Jin does nowadays is go to school and go straight home.

"Ok. I'm at the park closest to the house. I'll see you in a few?"

"You got it, baby."

Blushing, they say their goodbyes and he puts his phone away, smiling to himself. Jimin comes running to him and plops himself on the bench, throwing his head back as he's out of breath.

"So you managed to escape. You ok?" Jin chuckles and Jimin side eyes him. He sticks his arm up outright and points at his forearm.

"You see this bruise? Do I look ok?"

Jin bumps his shoulder. "So dramatic."

He rolls his eyes. "Right, ok, I'm dramatic." Jimin catches his breath and he notices Jin's stupid smile.

"You look like a creep. What's up with you?"

"Oh, Junhee is on his way."

Jimin smirks. "Ahhh, your boyfriend is coming to see you."

Jin looks down at his lap, twiddling his fingers. "He's not my boyfriend."

"Yet! He's calling you pet names and taking you out on dates, you are well on your way. Although not gonna lie, I thought you and Jungkook would've had something by now," he mutters the last part, turning away as he does.

Jin turns to him, surprised. "Why do you say that? Just cause we fucked once? Besides, he's not really my type."

"You know there's a lot of people who end up with someone who's not their type. That's just how love works and it amazes me how dense you are sometimes. If only you noticed the looks he would give you, especially at the Halloween party. Dude couldn't keep his eyes off you for the most part."