//10 - "So, what's for dinner?"//

"I can build the tallest," Minho gloats as he adds another color block on top of his tower, smiling real big as he's pretty proud of himself.

     "No fair, you're taller," Jeongin whines since he's struggling to put another block on his. Meanwhile Jin sits crisscross on the floor, not really having a choice. It was like they sensed he wasn't busy anymore because once he was done setting up his room, the two ambushed him and asked him to play with them. He couldn't deny them since it's his job and technically, he's already on the clock. He really doesn't mind it though, he's taken a liking to them just like they had to him.

     "Jinnie, help," Jeongin runs to him, tugging on his arm and forcing a color block into his palm.

     "Hey, that's cheating!" Minho grabs ahold of Jin's other arm.

     "Alright boys, settle down. I'll tell you what, whoever acts the cutest will get my help," he says but he knows there's no point in it. Both of them are adorable and if they attack him with their cuteness, he'll have a heart attack and die. The two boys look at each other as if in agreement before turning back to Jin, showing him their cutest little puppy dog eyes and pouty faces. He was right, he about to die.

"I can't choose. You both win."
"Noo, you have to choose who."

A knock on the open door saves Jin before the boys rip his arms out of their sockets. He quietly sighs in relief and looks back to see his savior.

"Hwasa is here, dad wants us downstairs," Yeonjun says and this excites Minho and Jeongin since they absolutely adore Hwasa. They lunge at Jin, Minho wrapping his arms around Jin's neck from behind, clearly wanting a piggyback ride, and Jeongin jumping into his arms.

     "Mush!"

     Jin chuckles and despite struggling a little, he manages to stand up while holding the two boys. Yeonjun smirks fondly as Jin is now under his little brothers' spell. He's going to have one hell of a time with these two.

     The four of them join the others downstairs and after setting them down, Minho and Jeongin run to Hwasa, who is kneeling and ready to accept them into her arms.

     "Hi kiddos," she looks up at Jin. "Oh hello."
"Hello, I'm Seokjin, the nanny."
"Nice to meet you."
"You as well."

"Alright kids, please take a seat. Hwasa has something important to talk to you all about," Jungkook interrupts their exchange and gathers the children, leading everyone to the lounge. Everyone takes a seat, Minho and Jeongin on either one of Jin's thighs, Yeonjun to his right and Taehyun and Kai to his left. Jungkook sits in the single chair with Rosie on his lap, Jisoo and Irene sit next to Hwasa and Changbin sits with Hyung-won.

     "This isn't at all easy for me but... I won't be working here for you guys anymore," Hwasa says softly and the children gasp and immediately ask why. She smiles sadly and explains the situation, once finishing all the kids run up to her and hug her.

     "Who's going to take your place?" Kai asks and Jungkook answers for her.

     "Seokjin here is going to cook for everyone."

     Jin's eyes widen as he's put on the spot. Taehyun turns back to look at him. "I hope you're a real good cook mister."

     "I-I... I will try my best."

     Jungkook subtly smirks at his stutter.

     It comes time for Hwasa to leave and they all accompany her to the door, saying their last goodbyes before she officially leaves the property. The kids solemnly go back inside, leaving the adults to watch Hwasa's car completely disappear from their eyesight.

     "So, what's for dinner?"

     Jin snaps his head to look at Jungkook who just raises an eyebrow at him. "What? Come on, we're all hungry."

     Hyung-won walks inside with a little grin, very much amused. Jungkook follows behind, glancing back at Jin.

     "I hope you're a real good cook mister."

==

     The kids end up liking what Jin made for them, very much so that they even asked for seconds. Of course, he won't replace Hwasa but that doesn't mean they'll waste or not appreciate good food.

     Meanwhile, Jungkook had called Namjoon and Hoseok over again and are in his office discussing more about the upcoming fashion event. They miss sitting down to eat as a family but Jin makes sure to leave enough for them for when they're ready to eat.

     "Luckily for you, it'll only be a weekend. But I've taken a glance at the schedule so far and we're going to have full weeks later on. We're going to be very busy this year," Namjoon says as he takes some documents from Hoseok. Jungkook breathes heavily through his nose, skimming through the papers Namjoon brought for him.

"So these are the outfits we'll be taking?" Jungkook asks and Hoseok nods.

"Yes and we already have the models to showcase them."

"Since it's only three days, we decided to have some of the younger models go. The twins Hwang Yeji and Hwang Hyunjin, Park Seonghwa, Shin Yuna and Choi San," Namjoon adds.

     "Ok, sounds good. I think they can handle that."

     A knock on the door disrupts them.

     "Come in," Jungkook raises his voice so whoever is on the other side can hear him.

     The door opens and Jin peeks his head in through the small crack, giving them an awkward smile since he knows he interrupted something important.

     "I made dinner already. Not sure if you're going to eat now or you want me to warm it up for you later."

"Ooh yea, I can eat now," Namjoon says and Hoseok stands up with him. "We can serve ourselves so you don't have to worry about it. Thank you."

"It's no problem," Jin says as he steps aside to let the two men through. He looks back at Jungkook who's just sitting there, not sparing a glance at Jin.

"What about you?"
"I'm good, I'll eat later."

"You sure? You should probably eat right now so you have enough energy to continue whatever it is you are doing," Jin says sincerely. He understands the grind but sometimes you need to make time to keep your health in check. Jungkook has muscle, yes, but without it, he's pretty slim. Jin has a feeling Jungkook doesn't eat well, especially with what Hyung-won had told him.

"Yea I'm sure. You can leave now."

Jin huffs. "Fine. So ungrateful."

Jungkook quirks an eyebrow at him and he stands up, picking up the scattered documents and organizing them into a file, storing it away in his desk drawer for later. He approaches Jin, towering over him just slightly.

"Cool it with the attitude Seokjin. Remember, I am your boss."

"Yea, sadly I won't be able to forget that fact. I'm gonna go check on the kids," Jin excuses himself before Jungkook can say anything else to him. Jungkook scoffs, shaking his head and making his way to the kitchen to get some food.