//8 - "Why is he here?"//

Jin and Jimin take Chan to the mall as part of them showing him around the city, they're planning to do more later due to their time constraint.

It's been years since he's been to Korea and he obviously wasn't of age to go out by himself and explore back then.

As they continue to walk throughout the building, they pass by a small arcade and Chan excitedly runs in, not even asking the two older boys if they wanted to go inside.

     It's been a while since he's played any video games. His stepmother would prohibit him from playing since she believed certain games influenced violence. The only way he was able to sneak around that rule was to go to a friend's house. But as his last school year was nearing its end, his parents wouldn't let him go out as much since they wanted him to pass his exams with outstanding marks. He didn't have to try hard however but he couldn't do much other than obey. He's glad he was able to move back to live with his mom.

     "Hey, one of you come play air hockey with me. I'll go get us some tokens," he says giddily as he skips to the dispensary, exchanging some bills for the arcade currency. Jin decides to go first and whoever wins will go against Jimin.

     The boys seem a little out of place to anyone else as the arcade is mostly filled with preteens and some younger kids. Although there are a few that look around their age, it's most likely because they had to accompany their younger siblings. They don't seem to care however since they're having fun playing around. It feels nice to not worry about being an adult.

     Right as Jin and Chan finish the round, Chan's phone begins to ring and he apologizes for the interruption, however the other two don't mind. He beams when he sees who's calling him.

     "Hey Felix, what's up bro?" He answers in English, his Aussie accent finally coming to light. Jimin and Jin stare at him in awe as he continues his conversation with his friend from back home. Chan finally notices whenever he and Felix say their farewells and he looks at them, confused. "What?"

     "Dude, your accent is hot," Jimin blatantly says and while Chan gives him an awkward giggle, Jin cocks an eyebrow at him. "What? I think accents are hot, fucking sue me," he defends himself.

     "Cool it with my cousin."

     "Ok, ok. Anyway, it's awesome you have an accent. You can't really tell when you speak Korean," Jimin says and Chan shrugs.

     "Yea, it's kind of inevitable after living in Australia for most of my life. I would speak Korean with my mom and my dad since my stepmom knows very little of the language so I'm thankful for that."

     They nod and Jin's stomach starts to grumble.

     "Let's go eat before I go to my interview."

==

     Yeonjun continues his angsty teenage tantrum as he sees another woman walk out of his dad's home office, glaring at her as she leaves. Jungkook was right when he said Yeonjun would get upset about having to hire a nanny and even saying that is an understatement. He refused to speak to Jungkook these past two weeks and he honestly doesn't care that he's behaving this way, he just wants his dad to know how he really feels about the situation.

     "How many more do you think they'll interview?" Changbin asks as he walks out of the kitchen with an apple and into the living room, sitting down next to his brother on the couch. He's a bit indifferent towards the whole thing, not really understanding why Yeonjun is making a big deal out of it. Maybe they'll get a cool nanny who will let them get away with stuff.