//34 - "I will kick your ass"//

Just a quick question: am I writing in too many characters?

"Can I put my costume on now?" Jeongin asks Jungkook as he lays on Jin's lap, Jin coursing his fingers through his hair.

     "Sweetheart, it's still too early. It's only two and we don't have to start getting ready until after 4:30," he explains and it breaks his heart when Jeongin looks back at him sadly, pouting. "I just don't want you to get restless in it too soon."

"I won't," he insists and to cause further damage, he looks up at Jin and pleads with his eyes, the three year old knowing damn well he's weak to it.

     "He's really excited though. He doesn't necessarily have to put on the whole thing, maybe we can start little by little," Jin suggests to Jungkook and he sighs.

     "You're going to stick through it, mister. Alright?"

     "Yay!" He exclaims and he gets off Jin's lap, tugging on his arm so he can help him dress up. They go upstairs, leaving Jungkook behind in the living room and he grabs the remote to change the channel.

There's going to be a lot of people attending the party since it's really just a company event. Staffs and models alike are invited to just hang around and drink and have a good time. Because of that fact, he feels bad for making Jin wear the Sailor Moon costume but at the same time, Jin was also right—he is intrigued to see him in a skirt. But when Jin playfully teased him for it, he couldn't even scramble for an excuse. He was panicking too much to make one up.

     In the end, he just hopes Jin doesn't hate him too much for it.

The household is now getting ready and putting on their costumes, waiting to put makeup on as to not ruin the clothing. True to his word, Jeongin was a good boy and did not complain once about taking his off. Even though he wanted to, he wasn't going to admit defeat to the grownups.

Yeonjun is one of the first ones to be done changing and he begrudgingly goes downstairs, plopping down on the couch. Changbin comes in moments later and Yeonjun busts out laughing.

"What are you supposed to be?"

Changbin looks at him in disgust.

     "Are you uncultured? I'm obviously Sadako, duh," he says as a matter of fact, gesturing up and down his person. Admittedly, he does look a little ridiculous with the long black wig and tattered white dress.

     Yeonjun scoffs. "That's lame."

     "And what are you? A hobo?" He asks defensively.

     "A zombie."
     "And you call my costume lame."
     "Shut up."

     The doorbell rings throughout the home before Namjoon and Hoseok walk inside, Hoseok struggling through the doorway because of his costume and the big makeup bag he's carrying. Yeonjun and Changbin snicker at his suffering.

     "Hey kiddos. Where's your dad?" Namjoon asks them and they tell him he's upstairs changing as well. He leaves to go find him while Hoseok stays behind and hangs out with the boys.

     "Knock knock," Namjoon announces, knocking on the door simultaneously before walking in. Jungkook peeks his head out from the bathroom.

     "Oh hey. You're a little early."

     "Yea well, we didn't have much to do anyway and there's no point waiting half an hour," Namjoon sits on his bed, waiting for Jungkook.

     Jungkook gives himself a once over before walking out.