//31 - "Better?"//

"I thought you'd be hanging out with Yoongi and Taehyung," Jin says as he reaches for a fry. His curiosity peaks when Jimin lets out a deep sigh. "What's wrong? Don't tell me you're already having relationship problems."

"No it's not that. It's just..." he looks at him and reaches across the table dramatically, grabbing his hands. "My ass needs a break! I'm dying here."

     Jin can't help but laugh and this prompts Jimin to glare at him, although it makes him look cute and not at all intimidating like he intended.

     "It's not funny."

     "I'm sorry," he says, still chuckling.

     "No you're not."

     "You're right. But have you tried telling them or did you just decide to run away instead?"

     Jimin just takes a shot.

     "Jimin," Jin sighs.

     "I know I know, I shouldn't evade the situation. But what if they dump me for wanting to have a break from sex?"

     "Then it's not worth being in a relationship with them if that's all they're wanting from you. But I seriously doubt Taehyung and Yoongi are like that at all and I'm surprised you fear that they are, honestly," Jin says before finishing his beer, flagging the bartender for two more bottles.

     "Yea," he simply says and Jin looks at him sadly.

     "It doesn't help that you've had shitty relationships in the past that are making you doubt yourself now. But I have a good feeling about them, I think they'll give you that genuine experience of love."

Jimin smiles a little. "I hope so."

Jin smiles back at him and as he thanks the woman for the beers once she arrives, he catches a glimpse of someone he wasn't expecting to see there.

"Oh fuck me," he groans and Jimin tilts his head.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't make it obvious but Jiho is over there at the back table to your left," he says in a hushed tone, simultaneously busying himself with refilling his glass and stuffing fries into his mouth.

Jimin slyly looks over his shoulder and lo and behold, there he is, seemingly drunk out of his mind.

"Oh, Professor Woo? He looks upset, doesn't he?"

Jin takes a better look at him and he's right. "He does. So?"

Jimin shrugs as he also refills his own glass. "I don't know. I'm just pointing it out I guess."

Jin props his elbow on the table, his chin resting on his palm. He watches as he takes another shot and suddenly cradles his head in his hands.

"I wonder why," is what slips out of his mouth.

Jimin looks at him confused. "Are you drunk? I thought you didn't care."

"I don't, it's mere curiosity. All I'm saying is that it must be pretty bad for him to result to getting piss drunk. Has to be issues at home, no doubt."

     After that, they continue drinking and having fun, opting to not give any thought or attention to the professor. He was excited when Jimin suggested hanging out and he's really happy that they got to do this. It's been a while since it's been just the two of them and as much as he enjoys spending time with the kids, he very much needed to step away from the childish activities and indulge in adult things. It reminds him of back then when he could go on a party bender if he ever wanted to. Now he has to be more careful.