//30 - "What's wrong with you?"//

As the days went by, all Yeonjun could think about was what Jungwoo and Yunhyeong told him. He doesn't want to make Ali out to be the person they say she is, but he couldn't help but notice her behavior around the others. She has a lot more guy friends than she does girls, but that shouldn't mean anything. Girls and guys can be friends without there being something else.

But sometimes, the way she interacts with them is borderline flirting, in his eyes anyway. In reality, she's actually a nice girl. She has no hidden agenda.

In the end, he decided to stop trying to pursue Ali. With that in mind, at home he would try to hang out with Jin more. Of course Jin doesn't really mind since it's usually under the pretense of helping with his younger siblings. But when Jin isn't paying much attention to him and is busy with other things, Yeonjun would take glances at him every now and then. He really is stunning and he curses for being born later than him.

     Currently, he's sitting on the couch, not even paying attention to what's on tv. He sighs and closing his eyes, his head falls onto the back of the couch. All this thinking is making his head hurt.

     "Ow, you fucker!" He yells when he feels a smack land on his forehead. He opens his eyes and glares at Changbin who is grinning ear to ear.

     "My bad. You just looked so peaceful and that's not allowed," he says as he plops down at the other end of the couch.

"My head already hurts, you ass," he says, punching his leg hard in return. Changbin whines as he rubs his thigh, still laughing because of the red spot blooming on his forehead.

Jin comes over not long after and sits between the two of them, having finally put Jeongin down for his nap. "What are you guys watching?"

"I don't know," Yeonjun replies, quickly covering his forehead. "I just have it as background noise."

     Jin tilts his head right as he notices that. "What's wrong with you?"

     He decides to turn this into an opportunity.

     "Changbin is being abusive, look at what he did to me," he complains, pouting as he removes his hand to show him. He can see Changbin pretending to gag behind Jin but he doesn't care. Jin turns to look at Changbin.

"He's being dramatic. It wasn't even that bad."
"It still hurt! You left a mark."
"Well, he punched my leg!"
"Prove it!"
"I'll take off my pants and show you the bruise, don't try me!"

They stick their tongues out at each other and Jin rolls his eyes, sighing. "Alright, enough you two. If you want, I'll go get you guys an ice pack."

"I'll go with," Yeonjun says, already standing up and Jin joins him, Changbin remained seated.

"I'm no bitch. I don't need one."

Jin laughs. "Ok. Come on Yeonjun."

They head to the kitchen, stepping around Minho, Kai, and Rosie who are busy coloring on the floor. Yeonjun sits down on one of the island stools and watches as Jin takes a pack out from the freezer. He walks back and before he can hand it to him, Yeonjun leans forward, hinting that he wants Jin to do it for him. Jin shakes his head but does it nonetheless, sitting down next to him while still holding it in place.

     Despite his initial shudder, Yeonjun then sighs in content—this feels nice. He likes being here alone with Jin, with no one to bother them or take him away. That is, until Jin's phone rings. He spoke too soon.

     "Here," Jin says, passing the pack over before fishing his phone out of his pocket. Yeonjun pouts and sets his right elbow on the counter, resting his chin on his palm while holding the pack with the other hand.