IceGirl

📍Melbourne,Australia
Wednesday 13 March 2019

I just walked into my hotel room, it's too hot here in Australia.I put the suitcase in a corner of the room, open it and take my underwear and a short-sleeved shirt and bring it to my nose, it smells like my big brother Sebastian.As I head to the bathroom I start thinking.

It is not easy to be the little sister of a 4 times world champion, everyone expects a lot from me and I am always under pressure.

I started racing at the age of 3 and slowly I landed in the minor categories; I raced in gp3 from 2015 to 2016, winning the championships in 2015; in 2017 I landed in Formula2 where I won the championship in 2018.Thanks to winning the world championship and being in the Red Bull academy since 2016, my technical director, Mark, has managed to take me to Formula1 where I will race with the Red Bull team, the same team that made my brother win 4 consecutive world titles.

In 2016 I had the pleasure of meeting Charles Leclerc and I must say that in addition to being a handsome and really strong guy, he beat me in 2016 in gp3 and in 2017 in F2.

But let's get back to the present.

I take a shower and then I get dressed, I comb my ash blonde hair, I fix the ring on my nose and I look in the mirror and notice some dark circles.

In the last few weeks I haven't slept much, I was too euphoric, I couldn't believe I was going to be a Formula 1 driver.My biggest dream has finally come true! At least part of the dream has come true, the other part is to win the world championship.I really want to show that women should not be discriminated against because being of an inferior sex, as it has always been since the creation of the Universe, they cannot run alongside males.This is discrimination and I don't accept it!For me all are the same: skin color, language, religion, sex; and being all equal they must all be treated equally.

After I finish my monologue, I put the phone in my trouser pocket and leave my room to go for breakfast.When I arrive in front of the elevator I notice a person coming towards me, Charles.
<Hey Victoria how are you?>
<Hey Charles, all right and you, you look bad>
<I'm just hot and then well I broke up with Giada the day before yesterday before I got here and I'm still sick>
Did Charles break up with Giada?I never liked her, for me, she was with him only for the fame.God I hate the behavior of these people, they make me sick!
<I'm sorry Charles,maybe it was something that had to happen>
<Don't worry about me,I'll be better>
<If you want this afternoon we can go out and go get an ice cream and maybe take a walk>
<I'd love to.Maybe after the interviews we can go>
<Perfect>

We get out of the elevator and go to breakfast.

After that we get on 2 different cars and go to the circuit.
As soon as I arrive I park the car and head to the Red Bull hospitality where Mark is already waiting for me.We grab some water and set off, there are many riders who do the pit walk, like my brother Sebastian Vettel and a little further on his teammate,Daniel Ricciardo dressed in yellow and his teammate Nico Hulckemberg.

After the pit walk I go to the hospitality and eat something, I have a solid diet but sometimes I can go wrong, and the mistake for this weekend is the ice cream that I will have later with Charles.In the meantime,I talk a bit with my mechanics and we think about possible strategies for the race.

Then I head to the classroom where the interviews will take place,I never liked them,people who sit there and ask you stupid questions...I just hope that time passes quickly, I have an appointment and I will have to hurry to prepare.

📍Space for me
Here is the first chapter.
As you can see:one in Victoria is always interested in Charles and two I hope you understand Vic's character.
Hope you like it