RaceDay:Hungary

PERFORMANCE IS A FRUIT OF MY IMAGINATION

📍Hungaroring,Hungary
Sunday 04 August 2019

I am absent-mindedly listening to the Hungarian anthem, trying to concentrate as much as possible.
Charles got 4th place while I find myself 2nd place.
After a win at my house and the act against James I feel stronger than ever.
I have a good race pace, a favorable starting position and a great desire to win.

At the start I immediately overtake my teammate and I find myself in the lead, while behind me they start racing to get the best result.
The classification, at least in the top positions, remains unchanged until lap 25, when after having had a crisis with the tires, I decide to mount hard tires. Hamilton takes the lead, while I always re-enter the race ahead of the two Ferraris, but with  in front of a group of riders to lap, it will take me a while before overtaking them all.
But I don't give up, I want 1st position.
Charles also stopped on lap 27 and switched to hard tires.
On lap 31 Hamilton also stops, returns to the track second, behind me.
I manage to take advantage of the DRS in the laps, not letting Hamilton approach me anymore. On lap 39, Sebastian stops for a tire change and is fitted with soft tires.
I lead the race, with a 2 second margin on Hamilton, 37 on my boyfriend and 56 on my brother.
Hamilton, after changing tires, joins me and passes me on lap 66, thus finding himself in command of the race again.
I am forced to make his second tire change, come back second and take the fastest lap of the race, which gives me an additional point.
Two laps from the end Sebastian, taking advantage of the cooler tires, passes team mate Leclerc and enters the podium.
I'm not there, I push like never before.
I want to leave a mark on this circuit; pole, fastest lap and victory, I want to show to those who think I can't drive that I can do it and even great, they don't want to go against IceGirl!
On the last lap I am now at the exhaust pipes of the Mercedes, I could draw its back with my eyes closed.
I'm putting pressure on him and just when he thought he had the victory in his pocket, I overtake him at the last corner and take the victory home.
<YESS VICTORIA YOU WIN THE HUNGARORING GP! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU GIRL.You are phenomenal:pole, victory and fast lap>
<Thanks a lot guys,I really don't have words wow it was fantastic.Let's see if anyone still has to say that I can't drive.Fantastic way to end this first part of the championship,now is holidays time>

Getting on the podium again with my brother at my side is something fantastic.
I had no better way to finish this first part of the championship.
Now a lot of holidays that you deserve