RaceDay:Singapore

📍Singapor
Sunday 22 September 2019

Timothée and I are walking hand in hand through the moonlit streets of Singapore.
The race ended about 1 hour ago and we decided to take a walk, obviously after a cold shower to remove the residues of the race and the champagne.
That's right Champagne, I got on the 3rd step, the race was won by my brother and my ex in 2nd position.
I'm really happy for my brother, he deserved it, it was perfect.

In qualifying I didn't particularly stand out unlike my teammate: Verstappen in third place, Hamilton gets the best time in the second sector, climbing second and Leclerc takes the top of the timesheet, Seb instead completes the second row with Verstappen.

The race, on the other hand, went much better.

The classification, at least in the top positions, remains unchanged for many laps, with the leading riders keeping a very slow pace, in order to conserve the tires and fuel. in tenth position on lap eighteenth) and me.
On lap 19, Seb, Max and I stopped in the pits, which gave us an advantage over the others, I gained position, for example, I was able to overtake my teammate by performing a maneuver that no one has ever done and moreover Sebastian took the leader overtaking Gasly, Ricciardo and Giovinazzi.
On lap 35 the race direction was forced to send the safety car to the track, due to a contact between Russell and Grosjean.
The race resumes with Vettel in command, ahead of Leclerc, me, Max and the two Mercedes.At the restart there is an immediate contact between Gasly and Stroll, with the Canadian who remedies a puncture.
A few moments later the other driver from Pérez Racing Point retires.
The car remains on the trajectory, so much so that the race direction sends the safety car to the track for the second time.
The ranking remains unchanged.Kimi loses speed and drops in the rankings by several positions.
At the start of lap 49, the Alfa Romeo driver makes contact with Kvjat at the first corner, ending up on the escape route.
The safety car enters the track.

Sebastian wins for the fifth time in Singapore, returning to success in Formula 1 after the 2018 Belgian Grand Prix, for Ferrari it is the 3rd consecutive victory and also 84th double with the second place of Charles.

If there hadn't been a continuous exit and entry of Safety I would have most likely finished the race in 5th position, my tires were gone.

Next stop Russia