RaceDay:Germany

PERFORMANCE IS A FRUIT OF MY IMAGINATION

📍Hockenheimring,Germany
Sunday 28th July 2019

We are at my house,I could not wait to run.
At Silverstone I finished 4th,I wasn't very focused but I took home a good result.
This Monday we talked about my contract,they guaranteed me the renewal of contracts only if I bring home a good result.
I'm super high,I keep feeling the adrenaline in my body since Monday.

Rain is expected on the track and I already have a plan in mind, Siegesplan*, which will lead me to victory the engineers are aware of but doubt of a good result.
I will start from the front row, precisely from box number 1,the first in Formula 1.
I will have Lewis at my side while the 2 reds will start one in 10th position and the other from the rear.

After my anthem I need a physiological pit stop.
I notice a sheet in the bathroom of my little room in the box that said:"don't think that I have forgotten about you, little flower, I'm just waiting for the right moment to have you back and that Frenchman will leave you alone".
James's words upset me, I hate the effect it has on me, I'm shaking and crying, when I hear the door open and the typical smell of Charles coming up to my nostrils.I can't be happier that I let him into my life.
<now don't think about it Cherie, you have a race to win>
He was right, I couldn't concentrate, I had a race to win.
Time to put on my IceGirl armor and hit the slopes.Let's go.

A few laps Perez spins and many change tires while I await the eighth lap to change them.
On lap 14 he retires, due to an exhaust failure, Daniel and the virtual safety car is established.
At 27° Lando retires and I opt for dry tires.
Charles ends in the gravel at the last corner, and is forced to retire on lap 28. Only one lap later Hamilton makes a similar mistake, but is able to re-enter the race, even if the car is damaged and forces the British driver to  a new stop, to replace the nose of his car. Hamilton is sanctioned but this doesn't interest me, I'm still in the lead and I have a good gap.

I decide it's time for my plan.
<boy is siegesplan* time>
I stop again to switch to slick tires. With 1 "88, my mechanics set a new speed record for a pit stop.

After a succession of retirements,safety car and tire changes, the race ends on lap 64 on the 67th expected.
I don't believe I won at my house!
By my side I have my brother and I could not be happier for him, and Kvjat.
<Guys what a race!!I said that my plan would lead me to victory.So happy to be on the next step again,here at my house and have my brother by my side.Danke für alles*>
<We are so proud of you,now let's celebrate>

Climbing the top step I got excited, my brother went up with me and comforted me during the hymns.
After the champagne and the interviews I went to the hospitality and my beautiful boyfriend dressed in red was waiting for me.
<cherie I'm so happy for you.You make me so proud>
<oh Liebling* sorry about your retirement>
<me too,but I know how to go on,I'm already thinking about the next race, actually I'm thinking about the fantastic dinner that awaits us tonight at your brother's house>

We leave the circuit and go to my house where Jade, who could not come because she has a fever,was waiting for me.

After dinner we went home and before sleeping we made love, I was about to fall asleep when I started thinking and I came to a conclusion:winning gives you a strong sense of power,I have rearranged my thoughts and now  I know what to do with James.

Liked by JadeByers,CharlesLeclerc and other 10,000,000 people
VictoriaVettel:YESSSS! POLE AND VICTORIE THIS WEEK!!I'm so happy, I can't even explain how I feel.Very happy to be greeted on the podium with my brother on our houde,two Vettels on the podium.Can't wait to get back on my fantastic car!

CharlesLeclerc story👇🏻

JadeByers story👇🏻

📍Space for me *Siegesplan stands for victory plan*Liebling stands for treasure

📍Space for me
*Siegesplan stands for victory plan
*Liebling stands for treasure