RaceDay:Abu Dhabi

📍Abu Dhabi,Yas Marina circuit
Sunday 1st December 2019

6th at the last qualifying of the year
Lewis set the best time followed by Valteri, penalized, Max,Charlie and finally my brother.
Before the race, the FIA ​​investigates Charles Leclerc's car, as the amount of petrol present is different from what Ferrari stated.

At the start, the positions remain frozen.
Hamilton immediately widened the margin over Leclerc, so much so that on lap 10 the new world champion already had more than 5 seconds ahead of the Monegasque, 8 over Verstappen and 12 over Vettel.
On lap 12 the two Ferraris, one behind the other, proceed to the pit stop, switching to hard tires.
At 13th it's my turn to go to the pits.
Verstappen approaches Leclerc, passing him on lap 31.
The Monegasque does not seem to have a good pace, so much so that on lap 38 there is a new pit stop for the two Ferraris, one after the other. Leclerc opts for medium tires, while Vettel mounts a set of soft tires.
On lap 55 the race ends, the positions are similar to the starting ones:Lewis, Max, Charles, Valteri, Sebastian and me.
The Brit is also celebrating his sixth Grand Chelem in his career (pole position, victory, fastest lap and race for all laps)

I finished my first world championship in F1 with 241 points, thus placing myself in 5th position ahead of my brother by only 1 point and behind Leclerc.
Of course it's not the best but I've learned a lot this year and that's what counts.