First Race In Red

📍Melbourne, Australia
Sunday 17th March 2019

It is 3:30 am and this deadly heat does not make me sleep.
So I decide to go to the hotel dining room hoping it will be open.

Once I arrive I see a blond hair between the armchairs, Victoria.
I take a few minutes to observe her. The hair gathered in 2 side braids *French style*, those blue eyes that made me fall in love and those lips that I would kiss all the time. God what effect does this girl have on me!
I go up to her and I stand behind her in the chair, she has only a shirt and maybe it reaches mid-thigh She is staring at the now empty cup, she must be thinking.
<Hey can't you sleep too?>
<My God Charles!I lost years of life! Anyway, yes I was hot and I'm a little nervous and you?>
<Excuse me I did not want to. Also I am hot and I could not sleep>
I make myself a cup of tea and sit next to her.
<You know when I was little and I had bad dreams, Seb always made me milk and honey and then we would fall asleep hugging each other.
<If you want you can hug me. I know I'm not Seb but if you like...>
In a dwarf I think I find her in my arms and I can feel a shiver run down my spine. Oh no, she doesn't bode well.
<Listen if you want you can come and sleep in my room, so you don't feel alone and I can hug you>
<I gladly accept.Thank you Charles, you are fantastic>
<Modestly! Hahahaha>

We go up to my room and I ask her if she has bedside preferences and she tells me that she sleeps on the left We lie in bed and she turns her back, maybe she is a little embarrassed to sleep with someone other than her her brother.
So I take courage and go up to her and then pass an arm over her hips and make her back fit into my chest.

I feel a phone vibrate and I make a slight movement then I feel a warm hand on my bare chest, I don't remember having taken off my shirt, maybe I was hot in the night. I open my eyes and find her face an inch from mine, blushes.
<Hey good morning>
I say in my voice thick with sleep and a little more hoarse. I can't help but notice a strange twinkle in her eyes.
<Hey day, I didn't want to wake you up, sorry>
<Don't worry I was about to wake up. Did you sleep well?>
<Very good and you?>
<A lot>
We stare at each other for a while, my green / blue eyes in her blue, I love them.
<I think I have to remove the disturbance>
<Aren't you going to stay a little longer?>
We hear a ringtone, a message has come in. She moves away from my body just enough time to answer but I already miss her warmth.
<Sorry but I can't, if you want we can go for breakfast together>
<Very happy, see you in 20 minutes in front of the elevator?>
<Of course>

She walks out of the room and I try not to stare too hard at her butt, she has a screaming physique. I take a deep breath and then decide to get out of bed.
20 minutes later I am having breakfast with the Vettel brothers, Kimi, Daniel, Max and Pierre. I am a little absent, I do not follow the speeches and Pierre notices it and signals me to speak to him later.
Once we arrive at the Paddock, Pierre and I go to her motorhome to talk about her but we see her Victoria passing by together with her PR and so we say goodbye.
She is dressed in a plaid skirt, the Red Bull jersey tucked inside her and ankle boots, she is so beautiful!
Once inside the room I have no more escape, Pierre wants to know everything so I start to tell him about yesterday and my feelings.

After an hour I'm in my motorhome with my overalls on and I'm drinking some water.The chat with the French did me good, we came to the conclusion that the crush I had on her is never over but I don't feel still ready for a new relationship.
Knowing that Giada had betrayed me in my absence was terrible.
My family never liked her, they always said she was with me because I'm a famous person but I never listened to it, but deep down in my heart I knew it was like that. I could not think about the death of Dad and Jules, I could not think about Victoria.

But now enough it's time to concentrate, I'm really good at leaving my problems out of the town, I know how to concentrate better and I can disconnect my brain and get back focused in a short time, one thing that unites me Victoria and that she herself taught.

I get on my dull red SF90 but first I look to my right, Vi is also about to get into the car from the left side, I start to think that she has a little fixed for the left. in the car.
The traffic lights go out and I step on the pedal, let the race begin.

<P5 Charles, I repeat, P5 Charles. Congratulations from the whole team>
<Thanks guys.Happy for the first rice.I did the best I could.The next one will be better, I know.Mercy*>

📍Space for me
*Mercy stands for thank you in French

In this chapter you will notice a Carletto in love but who is afraid of starting a new relationship.
We also discovered the reason for the breakup between Jade and Charles, she cheated on him because she was never home for work and as you could read she was with him because of her fame, which Victoria had already understood.