Holiday

📍Mykonos,Greece
Tuesday 13th August 2019

Liked by CharlesLeclerc, MaxVersappen and other 10,098,999 peopleVictoriaVettel:I really needed some relaxationMaxVersappen:beautiful teammatesCharlesLeclerc:mine

VictoriaVettel:I really needed some relaxation
MaxVersappen:beautiful teammates
CharlesLeclerc:mine

Vacation, stay on a sunbed and wait for the sun's rays to hit pale skin making it look a little darker than normal for mere mortals.
For us pilots a period away from single-seaters and from traveling all the time.
Not that I don't like all this but I already miss my Red Bull.

I am in Mykonos (Greece) with Charles and some of our friends including Antonio Fuoco
At the moment I am hugging Charles in the water, I am cold and the contact of him warms me.
I've been seeing it a little bit on him since last night.
I didn't go out yesterday because I was sick, but I managed to convince him to go out with the others anyway.  I think his possible malaise relates to issues with Ferrari, even if it's been a while since their last conversation.
In the evening before going to sleep he writes in his red notebook some notes for the next races.
He is certainly one of the few drivers who never stop thinking about work even for a second.
But I'm not joking either, I talked to the Red Bull men and they updated my team contract for another 3 years; the good results, the last two championship victories have taken me to a higher level; a worthy opponent for Max and  a driver who brings points to the championship.
As soon as I finish the holidays I will sign everything.

In the afternoon I try to relax and not calculate the absent look of my partner. My friends try to get distracted but with little success.
I'll have to talk to Charlie

CharlesLeclerc InstangramStories👇🏻