Victory Party

When it comes to celebrating a victory, Red Bull is the best, alcohol, music and laughter.

Jade and I have just arrived and we can see Max and Daniel at the console, intent on deejaying; Seb, Mark and Christian Horner at the bar, Pierre and Charles talking sitting on the sofas and we decide to join them.  I can't help but notice the sparkle in her eyes.

We talk a lot and drink a little bit, I can handle the alcohol quite well despite being young.At some point my friend decides to drag me on the track after our song starts and I decide to enjoy my victory to the fullest *see space*

After 2 hours of dancing and alcohol I sit down or rather I throw myself on the sofas with Charles at my side, also a little tipsy, I think I'm drunk.
My head is bursting and my stomach is upside down, maybe once I get back to the hotel she'll throw up my soul.
Charles has realized that I'm not very well and he asks me if I want to go back to the hotel and I answer in a positive way.

The journey by car proceeds quickly and we find ourselves in the elevator, which unfortunately freezes, you can see the panic in our eyes.
I see Charles sitting on the ground and staring at me, maybe I have to do the same thing and so I do.  I put my head on his shoulder and close my eyes, I have never liked closed seats, I suffer from claustrophobia, which is strange for a person who would live in a car.

Minutes go by but the elevator is not going to leave and I'm trying to stay calm.
Charles seems to mumble something that I don't understand and therefore I ask him to repeat, he seems more drunk than I thought.

<I was thinking about a Vi thing>
<What Charles?>
<As fantastic as you are, both on and off the track. You are really important to me, you are changing me>
<Charles I>
<No let me talk, I know I'm drunk but I want to tell you a couple of things.  .  You know when I was still with Giada she never left me, she helped me after the death of Jules and dad but then the relationship changed, she was with me because I'm a big shot, someone famous and I knew that to  nobody liked it but I kept being together.When we found out you were coming to F1 I was super happy and she got super jealous.I hate jealous people and I hate that she didn't say anything good about you and maybe she realized that  you started to interest me, so I decided to leave her also because she had slept with someone who I thought was my friend>

I can not say anything for several reasons, the last part he whispered, he is drunk and finally the elevator started again.
Maybe she said it so to speak, I don't know.
I know I don't have to get distracted from my goal.

Once we arrive in front of the door of my room we say goodbye and we part.
I take a quick shower, take off my make-up and go to bed.
I pick up the phone and post a video on my profile.

Liked by CharlesLeclerc,DanielRicciardo,JadeByers and other 7,098,999 peopleVictoriaVettel:Victory Party Baby!So happy

DanielRicciardo,JadeByers and other 7,098,999 people
VictoriaVettel:Victory Party Baby!So happy.Excellent result for the team,I can't wait to get back on the top step again.
CharlesLeclerc:you deserve the win.Love you❤️
DanielRicciardo:yes girl!
JadeByers:stolz auf dich* sis!

And after reading Charles's comment I fall asleep with the phone in my hand and a smile on my face.

📍Space for me

*stolz auf dich sis stands for I'm proud of you, sis