Be FERRARI

📍Milan,Lombardy,Italy
Wednesday 4 September 2019

I'm taking a tour of Milan, this weekend we are racing in Monza.I've always liked it and I've always achieved good results, hopefully this time too.

I'm here for my brother, he asked me to accompany him and I accepted.
I know perfectly well that I will be able to see Charles again but by now I have put on the Icegirl mask and I am not going to take it off.
My family has been very close to me and I can say that my state of mental health has improved, of course there are still moments when I think about what we have been through but now I don't start crying anymore, I face the past with my head held high.

I'm taking some pictures of old Ferraris, even though I race for Red Bull I can't deny that I want to race with a red car, we would all like to race with the Red car.

The old drivers and the new generation take turns on stage to tell the story of Ferrari and I don't miss a single piece of it.
I love the history of Formula 1 and knowing a few more anecdotes is always better.
Hearing my brother speak Italian is beautiful, his eyes sparkle, it's always like this when he talks about the Red, you can understand how much you love her and how much those who work in the factory and on the track love her.
When Seb loves something, his heart speaks and he can't stop his mouth, this is something we have in common.

Some fans recognized me and now I'm busy signing autographs and taking pictures,I like being in contact with them.

My brother comes quickly to me, he had finished everything and we could go to the hotel.
We were starting to leave when we hear footsteps behind us, turn around and see them.
Charles Leclerc along with Giada, his ex, I feel something breaking inside me and I squeeze Seb's hand very tightly.
Giada lays her eyes on us and smiles victoriously, then approaches his face and kisses him.
Another blow to my poor heart, she has chosen.
Seb looks at me and drags me away but before leaving he looks at him, he is disappointed.
I tell him I'm fine and let's keep walking, Charles looks me in the eyes he didn't want to tell me like that, he seems almost sorry for the gesture.
Before getting into the car I look at him and smile at him.
When I saw them together I understood something, after all I don't need him to be happy, I'm enough.

📍Space for me

TeamVictoria or TeamGiada?