Sebastian's Great Day

By now I got used to it, he would come home in a hurry and get ready to leave, but at least this time it's for a good cause.

Sebastian has finally made up his mind to ask Hanna's hand.
I will be Seb's maid of honor and I had the brilliant idea of ​​taking charge of organizing the event.

Suddenly the ringer on my phone makes me wake up from my thoughts, Kimi.
I'm panicking and they asked me to go to her room, friends immediately jumped.
Once inside the room I notice Kimi and Daniel are already having a glass of wine.
<Hey, pilots!>
"Hey, witness! What a crash!" Says the Australian, turning suddenly and approaching me to kiss me on the cheek.
<Here someone will make a massacre of hearts today>
<But Kimi!> I laugh, after having trimmed a pinet on his arm, and I leave my bag in custody to reach Sebastian.
I lightly knock on the bathroom door and open it.
<Can I?>
<Come in>
We look into his eyes and he smiles at me slightly, passing me the box with the wedding rings that I will then have to give to the girls.
I drop my arms to my sides and my head back, looking at the ceiling and blinking several times.
<Ugh, Seb>
<What is it now?>
<I'm about to cry again!>
He laughs and hugs me, holding me tight, I had missed these kinds of hugs.
<I'm agitated>
<I know, you're tense. You have to rest assured, Hanna won't abandon you at the altar>
<That is my only certainty>
<Well then there is no reason to be so anxious. Everything will be fine, you will not get the pastor wrong and everything else will be perfect too, like you two>
He leaves me a kiss on the forehead again and then turns around looking for something in his elegant jacket pocket.
<And this?>
<A little present for my best man>
I smile, carrying a lock of hair behind my ear. I slowly remove the wrapping that covers the box and I find myself in front of my eyes a silver necklace, with a light point formed by a small diamond. * see s.p. *
<Do you like it?>
<Yes, it's beautiful!>

The ceremony went perfectly and was one of the most beautiful and emotional things I have ever witnessed. I also tried to hold back the tears, but when the girls brought the wedding rings to their parents I just broke out and I was not going to stop. .
<You definitely have to fix your eyes, Vic> says Minttu letting out a slight chuckle.
We are waiting for the bride and groom to join us for lunch, but I'm distracted by something else and I can't help it: I'm looking for a well-known Monegasque who literally disappeared after the ceremony.
<Charles! I was just wondering what happened to you!> The Finn's wife was quicker than me in identifying him and in no time at all, he joins us and stops a few steps away from me.
<Sorry, I went to the bathroom and then I got lost> I smile at him slightly and he reciprocates, but while the whole crowd is distracted by the arrival of Seb and Hanna, Charles and I lag slightly behind the others.
<Can I pay you a compliment?>
We both look ahead of us, continuing to watch my brother and his wife greet all the guests.
<Well, usually you don't ask, you just do>
Now I turn around, looking him in the face, while he remains still for a moment, and then turns and looks me straight in the eye.
<You are beautiful today, and I am not telling you this only because this dress objectively fits you from God, but above all because you are radiant>
<Well, thank you>

After lunch it was late afternoon and following my organization it was time to move to a room set up for dancing with a small stage where anyone could go to sing or give a speech to the newlyweds.

I had prepared a speech so I approach the small stage, go up and take the microphone.
<Could I have your attention for a few minutes? I swear I'll steal a few minutes, at least I hope.
Many people know the Formula 1 driver Sebastian Vettel but very few people know, or say they know him, the real Seb.
Seb is always a fantastic person and I don't say this because he is my brother but because he really is. He has protected me, defended me, made me passionate about F1 and I will always be grateful to him.
When I was 15 I had a boyfriend, at first he was sweet and loving then he completely transformed he was violent and tried several times to abuse me, but there was Sebastian who helped me, denounced him and managed to get him away from myself.
Sebastiano my hero.
An example for today's young people.
I am proud of how you have grown up, you have created a fantastic family and are doing the thing you love most in the world which is running.In recent years it has not been easy for you but you have never given up and this is the thing I admire most about you.I love you big brother,Hanna hold it tightly you are the luckiest person in the world>
I dry my tears and toast with the others.It's time to dance!

After the bride and groom's dance, everyone can participate in the dances.
I am sitting on the sidelines watching when I notice a hand stretched out in front of me to invite me to dance,it is Charles,obviously I take it and we head to the dance floor the notes of Can I have this Dance from the film High School Musical play.
Sebastian knows I love this song.

We look each other in the eyes throughout the dance,I love Charles and I would like to tell the whole world but for now it's best to keep it secret.

📍Space for me