RaceDay:Brasil

📍Interlagos,Sao Paulo of Brazil
Sunday 17th November 2019

Penultimate race of the championship and I'm a little anxious.In the other races I didn't shine very much but I took home a lot of scores and a point given by the fastest lap.
In Japan I finished 4th starting 6th and I did the fastest lap, in Mexico I did 5th starting from the same position and in America from 6th to 5th
Yesterday I took home a 6th place transformed into 5th because Charles was penalized, part 14th.

I decided to clarify with Charles, it's not good for us to ignore each other at the end of the race.

5,4,3,2,1 DEPARTURE

Max resists the lead from Sebastian's attack which is passed, in turn, by Lewis Hamilton.
Fourth place goes to Valtteri Bottas, he overtook me because of my patina.
Leclerc at the end of the first lap is eleventh.
On the third lap Kimi Räikkönen passes Grosjean, while Leclerc is 9th. The Ferrari driver continued his comeback in the following laps, overtaking Grosjean, Räikkönen and Gasly by lap 10.
On the eighth lap there is a contact between Ricciardo and Magnussen at turn 4;the race direction found the Australian guilty of the contact, penalizing him by five seconds.
On lap 24 I also stop I switch to medium tires.
In the next lap Seb also stops, also a medium tire.
Seb stops for his second stop on lap 49, the German switches to the soft; one lap later I refer to the pits to mount new soft tires.
The ranking sees Verstappen again at the top, who commands Hamilton, Vettel, me, Leclerc and Bottas.
On lap 52, Bottas's race ends and he is forced to retire due to a technical problem.
The race direction, after two laps, decides to send the safety car to the track.
On lap 65 Charles surprises his teammate Vettel at the "S" of Senna. Vettel tries to pass it again along the Reta Oposta:the two cars come into contact and are forced to retire.
The last time neither Ferrari finished the race was in the 2017 Singapore Grand Prix.
The race marshals send the safety car to the track.

On lap 69 in an attempt to overtake me Hamilton touches my car, which ends in a spin, and comes out of the points area.
<Hamilton is mad, tell me he will be penalized.Threw me out! He knew he wouldn't be able to overtake me>

In the last two laps the Englishman tries to overtake the Toro Rosso driver again:the two sprint across the finish line, but Gasly resists Hamilton's return.

<Race direction penalized Hamilton, Victoria calmed down and took the car home>

I finish the race with a measly 14th place, I've never done so bad in my entire career!
Once out of the car, Lewis comes up to me and let's clarify