RaceDay:Paul Ricard

📍Paul Ricard,France
Sunday 23 June 2019

The French anthem resonates in the circuit and I am trying to concentrate as much as possible,today I am not feeling very well.
Yesterday I got a 4th place and the car number 16 will start at my side.

I absolutely have to do a physiological pit stop,I have a crazy desire to throw up and maybe I have a fever.
I informed the race management of my state of health and they gave me the possibility to take some medicines,but they are not having a good effect on my immune system.

This just did not take.
After the competition I had to go to Los Angeles for my collection show on Wednesday 26th,I hope to recover soon.
As my dear grandmother says:a little warmth and rest never hurts.
Too bad that with the life that I find myself resting is somewhat difficult.

Halfway through the race I need to stop,my body said stop and I always listen to it.
I tell the team about my next stop and they obviously understand and give me permission to return.
Today is a day to forget.
A retirement like this is never good but as Christian said,health is first of all and a retirement like this is better than some car problem.

After the usual cycle of interviews I go to the motorhome,take a shower and try to relax and bring down the fever, because yes I have a fever and I knew it.I have never had a fever since I ran and just in these days it was supposed to come?I think someone threw it at me.

Liked by CharlesLeclerc,JadeByers and other 10,098,999 peopleVictoriaVettel:When you undergo a retreat for your health but you will have to go to Los Angeles to promote your fashion brand

VictoriaVettel:When you undergo a retreat for your health but you will have to go to Los Angeles to promote your fashion brand....yes this was what I was keeping you hidden from.
JadeByers:I hope for you that you invited me to the event
Daniel Ricciardo:can I come?

Los Angeles I'm coming!