Paris And Looks

Pov's Storyteller

📍Paris, France
Tuesday 10th September 2019

Victoria has been in Paris since this morning, on Sunday she received an invitation for a fashion show and obviously she couldn't refuse, she was still a girl!
She was wearing earrings, a splash of perfume and she was ready.
She felt beautiful *see space*

She walks out of the hotel and sees the illuminated Eiffel Tower, absolutely beautiful.
The place where the parade will take place is in the center of Paris.
She was walking slowly in the corridor, she had just come out of the bathroom, her eyes are everywhere trying to memorize every single detail.
There aren't many times she can do anything other than drive.
She almost looks like a little girl in a candy store.

In the same corridor a boy who was 1.78m tall was walking on the opposite side of the girl, he was observing her and could not understand her beauty.Blonde, tall, with a crazy physique given by long and constant workouts but he did not know this.
At one point the girl looks up and her blue eyes land on the boy, who is beautiful in her eyes.
Tall, dark brown with a lot of curls, penetrating green eyes, very similar to the eyes of the Monegasque.
They stood looking at each other for a few minutes then looked away embarrassed.

The show was about to begin, Victoria had just sat down and was communicating to her group of mindless pilots she loved very much that she was fantasizing and not bothering her for the next few hours.
In the same instant that a model sets foot on the catwalk and hundreds of people start taking pictures, the mysterious boy sits next to the little German.
They turn slowly and look into each other's eyes, blue against green.
A shy smile is painted on the blonde's face, he finds it so sweet.

Throughout the show, the two boys exchanged glances and smiles.

In the after, which was to be held in a nightclub, Victoria felt a little out of place.
She doesn't like noisy places but it would be rude to decline the offer.
She was flipping his cocktail,a simple one
Tequila Sunrise, alcoholic but fruity.
She's still a driver and he was supposed to race the following week, so don't have too much alcohol in your body.
She drank a little from the straw and then the stool beside him moved.
She looked up and saw him, the mysterious boy or perhaps better to say a stalker, because wherever he went he was there.
She smiled at him and held out her hand
<Timothée Chalamet pleased>
He reached out and squeezed it, big hot as opposed to his small and cold one
<Victoria Vettel>
<I know I may seem like a stalker but don't worry I'm not, I'm just interested in you. Would you like to get out of here?>
<very gladly>

The two boys made their way through the dance floor, Timothée had to hold her hand up to the door, if he left it he would lose it.
Not that he didn't like the contact with the girl's cold hand, on the contrary.
Once they left they sat down on a bench.
They talked and talked for minutes or maybe hours.
Timothée had told him that he is an American actor with French citizenship, which is why he was not staying in a hotel.
He told her that he graduated from Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in New York and immediately enrolled at Columbia University, but decided to move to the Gallatin School of Individualized Study-NYU but dropped out.To be able to focus on acting.
Victoria, on the other hand, had told him that she is a Formula 1 driver, the boy who heard those words fell in love with her even more, he loved speed.
She told her she was German and had a large family and friends who were stupid but who she cared a lot about.
And so they continued laughing and getting to know each other for hours, the boy had asked her to go out the next day so he would show her Paris.

The boy after a yawn from the girl, with a sweet and protective tone had asked her if he could accompany her to the hotel and she accepted with great happiness and weariness.

A warmth made its way into Victoria's heart.
Was her heart set right?
Was it Timothée who fixed it?
Well he would have known only by living

📍Space for me

Well what about Timothée Chalamet joined the chat!
HahahahaI love him too much and at the moment I'm very obsessed with him.

Vick's outfit