Is This Love?

Pov's storyteller

📍Sociates, Russia
Friday 25 October 2019

It is quite cold in Sochi.
Victoria and Timmy are on their way to breakfast at the Sochi Autodrome.

She decided to give love a second chance.
The girl and Timothée have been together for 1 week and it all happened so quickly.
She asked him at the boy's house in Paris, a normal and very romantic thing.
They communicated it through a photo posted on the IG stories.

Family, friends and some fans have taken it very well and endorse their relationship while other fans have claimed that she was much better with Charles, but they don't know how much he suffered

With Timothée she manages not to think about Charlie, make her feel good and takes care of her little heart

The girl is flipping her coffee in the communal bar and was laughing like never before at a joke made by the oldest.

On the opposite side a boy was watching the scene from afar, ate a wholemeal muffin and blueberries, had headphones on and listened to Fix You by Coldplay, his favorite band and also that of little Vettel.
He felt a mix of emotions:anger,sadness but also joy in seeing the girl he loves happy with someone who isn't him.

After finishing her brioche, the girl looked up at the Monegasque who was still staring at her.
They looked at each other for a few moments and then smiled, there was still respect between the 2 even though they had left for a few months.

The 2 drivers' phone vibrated, a message from their respective team principals.
It was time to get in the car for the first free sessions of the day.