Photoshoot and Kiss

📍Montreal, Canada
Thursday 30 May 2019

It's been 4 days since the race in Monaco, Vic and Charles have been in touch every day.
Victoria came to Canada a week before the race because she had an important Shot for a project she was doing: creating her own brand of clothing inspired by both racing, sportswear, and elegant clothing.
Nobody knew about the project and will have to keep it hidden for a while longer.

Liked by CharlesLeclerc,JadeByers and other 9,099,999 peopleVictoriaVettel:Something important is about to happen,you'll have to wait a little longer

VictoriaVettel:Something important is about to happen,you'll have to wait a little longer.

On the other side of the world, the young Monegasque was packing his suitcase, he had a flight to catch and a surprise to implement.
In the last few weeks he had thought a lot about the relationship between him and Victoria, he had thought of her in a strange, deeper way. He wanted her, he craved her, he wanted more than just a friendship and he would do anything to have that more.

In the late afternoon the boy arrived at the Montreal airport and took a taxi to stay in the hotel he booked, took a shower and called the girl.
He wanted to know where she was staying and luckily they were at the same hotel, he asked her what she was doing, she was finishing something then she would go back to her room to rest.
So the boy decided to go out, get a pizza and go back to the hotel to put his plan into action, he was excited and very agitated.

He found himself in front of the reception and asked for Victoria's room number, after insisting he managed to get it and walked towards the elevator.
Once the anxiety arrived he took over and a thousand thoughts began to wander in Charles's mind, was he doing the right thing? He would find out in seconds.
She knocked and a sporty Victoria was in front of him, she had wide eyes and slightly open mouth, she was incredulous, she didn't expect it.
<Charles what have you got here?>
<I made you a surprise and I hope you liked it>
<If I liked her? She drove me crazy, I never expected it, she goes inside or the pizza will get cold>

At one point the girl had the corner of her mouth dirty with gravy and Charles pointed it out to her
<you are dirty here>
<where?>
An opportunity at the right time, he plucked up courage and kissed her.

It would be the first of a long series of kisses.