I Want You Back

📍Heppenheim,Germany
Tuesday 2 July 2019

Charles and I are at my house to get the last things, I am moving to Monaco with him.
Obviously I will go back to Germany but we have decided to live together;I will leave the house to Jade and her new boyfriend.

I was carrying the last box in my Range Rover when I see someone walking up the driveway,I don't understand who he is, he has a hood on his head and he is dressed in black.
This guy comes halfway down the drive and throws something lands, takes off his hood and then after staring at me he walks away.
I can't believe it, I feel bad, I think I'm bleached.
Charles, after seeing my face, quickly goes to take the piece of paper and when he comes back to me he picks me up and takes me into the house.
I'm under shook.
I drink some water and try to relax, I have a panic attack and the presence of Charles does not help me.

After 1 hour the situation has not changed, indeed it has worsened, thank goodness that Jade has arrived home.
I was able to immediately reassure myself.The hardest part was that now I would have to tell Charles everything.
<I was 14,at school James Foley was the most beautiful and popular boy, everyone took his lips from him.He had been with many girls but never committed to them, then he noticed me.
I was the one who was isolated with Jade, I didn't like being around people, I don't care about popularity in a school, I wanted to get excited about my mind which was clearly superior to that of my former classmates.  I went to parties, I stayed at home to study and train for karting.
James had begun to circle around me, to invite me out, to meet us to study.  Then after 2 weeks we got together, at first he was very sweet to me and I changed, first I was focused on the results then I got lost, I didn't go to training anymore and at school my results had dropped.It had changed me but I did not realize it,Jade and Seb tried in every way to get me back with their feet but with poor results.  One day I invited him to my house to study, obviously it was not in his plans.He wanted more, what he was used to having.I tried to rebel but with poor results but luckily Seb came home and heard my screams,he was able to stop him.Later he denounced it because I couldn't.That's why I behave like this now,mine is just an armor because I'm afraid of being hurt,again>

Finished telling me I decide to see what he had written me in the note, "Ich will dich zurück" *see s*
Simple sentence but with a huge meaning and I was not ready to feel the same feelings as 5 years ago.

The next day we left for Munich and Charles has always tried to cheer me up, but the monsters from my past continue to occupy my mind.

📍Space for me

BOOM STROKE!!!!!

You didn't expect it, did you?I didn't even want to put it towards the end of the book but I changed my mind.
This is James Foley, Vic's ex-boyfriend played by Zayn.
*Ich will dich zurück stands for "I want you back" but perhaps it is better in English "I want you back" as well as the title of the chapter