RaceDay:Barcellona

PERFORMANCE IS A FRUIT OF MY IMAGINATION

📍Barcelona,Spain
Sunday 12 May 2019

It's been 2 weeks since the Baku race, I started 12th due to the change of the gearbox and I managed to climb up to 7th, I never liked that circuit but I always did well.Charles started 9th after having had an accident and climbed up to the 5th.

Jade came to see me and console me after the past race, let's hope it brings me luck.

I feel very fit today, we have brought some news and the car is showing positive signs.
This morning I woke up happy and with something in the pit of my stomach I'm finishing preparing because I'm going to race with Charles, he will start 5th with me at my side in 6th position The race lasts 60 laps and is really long to predict a good result but today I am very optimistic.

After 30 laps I find myself in 3rd position, the tires are lasting and I have a good race pace
<Box, Victoria, box>
I go out immediately after and I'm still in 3rd position, I push a lot and I score qualifying laps.
A few minutes I find myself in the exhausts of Valteri Bottas' W10.
I open the DRS and overtake him inside the curve, excellent move, a stamp passed between one car and another.
<Great job Vicky,now go get Lewis. C'mon>
I can do it, i know

<VICTORIA VETTEL YOU WON THE BARCELONA GRAN PRIX!Congratulations from the whole team>
<OH MY GOD!! YESS!WHAT A RACE! I am exhausted but very happy.Thanks guys great strategy, today we celebrate>

I get out of the car and get on it, I do number 1 with my finger, which brings me very close to my brother, I jump out and go to the team.
David Cultard comes over for interviews and asks me anecdotes about the race, if I'm happy and to comment on it.
<Winning today was the first step to make people understand who I really am and not that I'm here just because I have my surname Vettel.Moreover, I'm making my dream come true, making it clear that women can be in this world without being judged and this is my makes you super happy. Tonight we will celebrate well>

Climbing to the top step is great to see the fans from below is very exciting.
I can't wait to win another one, who knows maybe the home race.