RaceDay:Belgio

📍Spa-Francorchamps circuit,Belgium
Sunday 1st September 2019

The two Ferraris monopolized the standings from the first free practice session on Friday until qualifying.

I got a 3rd place, before me Leclerc and Sebastian.

But today is a very sad day.
Before the start we take a minute of silence to remember the French driver Anthoine Hubert, who died in an accident during the Formula 2 feature race.
I knew Anthoine well, we raced together and we were very friends, it was heartbreaking and I didn't get a full rest, I was with Pierre all night, I've never seen him so broken.
The accident was terrible, it killed Hubert and injured Juan Manuel Correa.

Once I start, I go up to second position,I want to do,I want to run and not think about anything or anyone.
Behind me Max hits Kimi's Alfa Romeo at the first corner, at Eau Rouge the race ends for my teammate; now it's me who has to take the points home.

Nearly the end of the race, my car has a tantrum, I do everything the mechanics tell me.
This did not take.
I go from 2nd place to 5th placeIn the final laps Leclerc sees the margin of advantage on Lewis diminish.
On the last lap Antonio Giovinazzi spun out, while at the beginning of his last lap he was forced to park his car on the pit straight.
The yellow flags help the Monegasque to avoid Hamilton's attack and my car is not forced to stop.

The race ends in the following way Charles, Lewis, Valteri, Seb and me.

They are always points but I wanted more