Appointment In Monaco

📍Heppenheim->Monaco,Montecarlo
Monday 15 May 2019

After what Charles told me 3 days ago I decided not to think about it anymore.
We had breakfast in Barcelona and he didn't seem to remember anything and that hurts my weak heart enough.

Today Charles sent me a message saying if he wanted to go to Monte Carlo and I immediately packed my bags.
I've never been so into a guy, I've never run after anyone and that's something I can't control.
I put on my sweatshirt and glasses and head to the airport.  *see space*

After several hours of travel I arrive in Munich, it is almost afternoon.
I look for Charles and I find him, he has a sign in his hand that says * Fille blonde allemande, he has a hat and glasses.  If he thinks he is not recognized, he is wrong.

We arrive at his house and decide to go for 2 steps to Munich, I really like the city, his lights send my brain into a tailspin.

He takes me to the top of a cliff and tells me about this magical place, it's very important it's like his secret place and I feel honored to be here with him.
<You know when Jules had the accident I was at home with my family and we were watching the race, I was upset and I wanted to be alone so I came here, it was the first time then I met after his funeral and after the  death of dad>
<I'm very sorry C, no one should suffer like this and not as young as you were.But you know what...these are the moments that the best of a person comes out, we fight for those we love and show him love by carrying his name high>
<Thanks Tori, you are so good with words, you immediately make those around you feel better>
<I've always been told, he's my superpower.>
<Wait stop like this,I want to take a picture of you>
I pose following his directions then I crouch on his shoulder.

Liked by CharlesLeclerc,ArthurLeclerc,LandoNorris and other 7,098,999 peopleVictoriaVettel:Monaco Je t'aime!Thank u CharlesLeclerc for the photo, love u

VictoriaVettel:Monaco Je t'aime!Thank u CharlesLeclerc for the photo, love u.
CharlesLeclerc:love you too girl!  LandoNorris:ship, ship, ship VictoriaVettel:Nandoo miss you English of my heart

<How about going home?Order something to eat and watch a movie?>
<Film and food? I'll marry you Carletto>
I can see his cheeks tinged with red.Ops maybe I shouldn't have said it but now the damage is done.

The next morning I wake up very early and it takes me a few seconds to recover. Last night we ate Japanese food, our favorite, then we watched a movie and then I don't remember anything, maybe I fell asleep and Charles took me to bed.
I decide to get up and go to prepare breakfast, some coffee, some fruit and some pancakes.
Arms surround my body and a hundred heat in the pit of my stomach.
<Hello.Yesterday I had to take you to bed, you collapsed in the middle of the movie>
<Thanks Charles,let's have breakfast now>
We sit and eat, sometimes we throw a few glances and then we ignore it,I find this situation very embarrassing.

In the afternoon we take a tour of Munich, some fans stop us and ask us for photos and autographs.  While we were looking at the coasts of Monaco Charles asked me a question or rather a statement.
<I'm taking you to dinner tonight and my favorite place won't take no for an answer>
<Well I guess I have to accept>

He didn't say where he would take me.Let's go home and start preparing, an hour later we were sitting in the car,obviously Ferrari.

A simple pizzeria, he knows perfectly well that I don't like places that are too flashy and expensive.
The dinner is going well, at a certain point in the evening Charles finds the edge of his lips soiled with chocolate and I take the napkin and decide to clean it.
I was amazed by my actions and maybe he too is blushing, I like to see him so embarrassed, he looks like a small child.

📍Space for me

* Fille blonde allemande stands for German Blonde Girl