RaceDay:Montreal

📍 Montreal,Canada
Sunday 9 June 2019

A week after the photoshot is our first kiss, our relationship has definitely improved.
We clarified our feelings and decided to give it a try, but keeping it secret from everyone.

Qualifying took place yesterday and I finished 5th while Charles 3rd.
A good result considering that I am ahead of Max.

I have always loved this circuit, the history of the state, the local idol Gilles Villeneuve and nature, I could almost move there.
4361m long, 14 curves, inaugurated in 1978, this is one of my favorite circuits.

The traffic light turns green and in a few seconds I find myself in 4th place.
Not a bad start, but the important thing is to get the car up to lap 70.

On lap 48, something happens, my director warned me that Seb missed a chicane, but was still able to get back on track ahead of Hamilton, who however complained about the maneuver saying he would have tightened him towards the wall.
The race management informs him of a 5 second penalty for having returned to the track in a manner considered dangerous.

Absolutely unfair, and I am not saying this because he is my brother, but because I do not find any sense to this penalty as Lewis could perfectly move or / and brake, but having not seen I cannot express a judgment.

Second pit stop on lap 60 to get the fastest lap and that little point that could help me at the end of the season

The race ends in the following order: Sebastian,Lewis,Charles,Valteri,Max, Daniel and me.

I noticed Seb once he got out of the car, he looked furious and I can understand that very well
He did not want to go to the podium and did not bring the car under the podium and this could lead to a fine.
Taken by anger and adrenaline,he changed the signs that read 1st and 2nd to make it clear that Lewis did not deserve the victory.
Lewis obviously did the usual scene of "I don't deserve the win,you step on the top step".
Pathetic,I would have directly climbed the step with number 1.

Sebastian won't forget this episode and I with him so quickly.